iuVCR is a Windows 2000/XP intended universal video recording
program. Have a TV tuner or a video capture card installed on
your Windows 2000 or XP system? Now you can easily record your
favorite TV programs and videos in *.AVI or *.WMV format. iuVCR
has got a simple and plain interface, allows to capture video of
any format, resolution and duration, can automatically start when
scheduled and has a number of other useful features.
There is a number of video capture programs in the world but the
most of them work quite poor in Windows 2000/XP, as a brand new
multimedia technology called DirectShow is used there. The
programs not using DirectShow give a rather middling result.
iuVCR is a video recording DirectShow-based application. It uses
the newest multimedia technologies developed by Microsoft
corporation and ensures that you are getting the most from your
video capture card.
As any DirectShow application, iuVCR allows to record *.AVI files
of any size, overriding a file size limitation of 2GB inherent to
old video capture programs. Using Windows 2000/XP and NTFS file
system, you can record *.AVI files of size, limited only by your
harddisk capacity. So, using iuVCR in conjunction with
recommended hardware, you will be able to record with no frame
loose long-lasting videos in any resolution with ease.
Rich filters set for realtime video processing:
* TimeStamp filter
* Motion detector filter
* Deinterlace filter
* Crop filter
* Histogram filter
* ImagePlus logo overlay filter by ECP-Soft company and others.
Main features of iuVCR:
* IEEE 1394 devices support.
* TV channels tuning.
* Video capturing with frame size up to 768x576.
* Arbitrary choice frame size.
* Microsoft Windows Media Format support and Windows Media
* Video stream preview during capture without frame size
* Most settings autostored in system registry.
* Integration with Windows scheduler.
* Splitting captured video stream to several files.
* Continuous capturing across several disk partitions.
* API for third-party remote control applications.
* Support for DirectShow filters for realtime video processing.