3D PageFlip for PowerPoint 1.0.0 | 9.84 MB
3DPageFlip for PowerPoint is a powerful flash flippingbook creator tool to create flash-based interactive content from PowerPoint slide shows with 3D page flip effect. It offers a time-saving way to create rich-media 3D interactive presentations for easy publishing and online sharing.
You can create amazingly realistic 3D interactive magazines, catalogs, brochures, books or newspapers from Microsoft PowerPoint in minutes without any Flash/HTML or programming skills.
By converting a PowerPoint documentation to Flash presentation, it inherits the strength of Microsoft PowerPoint, and extends it with smaller file size, greater multimedia integration, easier accessibility and more trusted security.
The pages turn with the option of rolling the entire book in three dimensions, and this induces a feeling in users as if they are holding an actual book in their hands.
Use realistic 3D page flip magazines effect to promote your book, boost your book’s sales or to demonstrate your book in realistic, visual 3D animation!
1. Convert PPT to Flash eBook with 3D page turning effect.
2. Apply a pre-designed template.
3. Export and save settings or projects for future uses.
4. Define book Title.
5. Enable Auto Flip with setting Flip Interval.
6. Set Google ID to analyze visited pages in your 3D eBook.
7. Enable users to share via Facebook, iGoogle, Myspace, Twitter, Digg etc.
8. Set Share ID (ID in AddThis website: https://www.addthis.com/) to analyze shared times of your 3D eBook.
9. Set Zoom Modal to zoom in single page or double pages together.
10. Input Presenter information such as name, website address, Email and details info to show in About Window.
11. Choose color for Tool Bar.
12. Define logo and linked webpage to show on Tool Bar.
13. Pre-set tilt angle while opening the eBook.
14. Set background with pure/gradient color or image directly (5 positions for background image: Fill, Fit, Stretch, Tile and Center).
15. Insert background sound and define loop status.
16. Output to different formats: HTML, ZIP, EXE, Mobile Version and Burn to CD.
• HTML allows you to upload to a website to be viewed online (with title, keywords and other metadata defined).
• EXE (with setting title, icon and open window size) and Zip allow you to send to your user by email to be viewed on their computer.
• Mobile version is to output HTML 3D flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browsers.
• Burn to CD allows you to burn to disk so that you can send your user physical media for viewing on their computer.
Output 3D flash magazines Features
With the 3D flash flipping book you have created, your user will be able to:
1. Click Page frame bar or navigational buttons to turn pages.
2. View with important pages pre-loaded to open quickly, no need to wait for all pages to be loaded.
3. Go to website by clicking the eBook logo.
4. Double-click or click zoom in/out button to zoom in or zoom out pages.
5. Define zoom in scales manually.
6. Manually define Tilt Angle or wheel mouse to change angle to view eBook pages.
7. Flip pages automatically.
8. Turn page-turning sound on/off.
9. View eBook detail information.
10. Share eBook URL via Email, iGoogle, Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc.
11. Print out the whole eBook or a selected range of pages.
12. View page-flipping eBook in full screen.
13. Open in the Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL.
14. View page-flipping eBooks on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Home Page - http://www.3dpageflip.com/pageflip-3d-ppt/index.html
Download from FileSonic
No mirrors please
No mirrors please