AgataSoft ShutDown Pro 2.9 | 2.1 MB
Shut Down computer if the user has been away from the computer for a certain time.
The task scheduler will help you execute the necessary task on a certain day of the week (for example, shut down the computer at 6:00 PM from Monday through Friday, and shut down it at 5:00 PM on Saturday).
Hotkeys will help you quickly shut down or restart the computer.
Before a shut down, you can delete temporary files, clear the Internet Explorer cache, clear the Recycle Bin, delete document access entries.
Network control will help you shut down computers on your local area network, you will be able to shut down either one computer or multiple computers at a time.
Key features of "AgataSoft Shutdown Pro":
• Shut Down the computer at a certain time.
• Shut Down the computer in a certain time.
• Shut Down the computer in case of low CPU usage.
• Scheduling a Shut Down for a whole week, for each day, for workdays or holidays.
• Shut Down the computer if it has been idle for a certain period of time.
• Clearing the computer from unnecessary files before shutting it down.
• Quick Shut Down computer with the help of hotkeys.
• Displaying the time left before a computer shut down or another action.
• Scheduling tasks other than a shut down, such as restart, • logoff, standby, hibernation, alarm, showing the specified message.
• Choosing the sound for the alarm.
• Specifying the password for protecting the program and its settings.
• Shut Down other LAN computers.
• Forbidding or permitting shut down LAN computers.
• Specifying the password for a network shut down.
• Start the certain program in a several time.
• Close the certain program in a several time.
• Disconnect Internet connection the certain program in a several time.