Acronis True Image Home 2011 14.0.0 Build 6696 Final | 157 MB
Acronis True Image Home - a multifunctional software package that not only provides data backup, but also provides protection against a broad spectrum of threats, including viruses, unstable software installation and hard drive failures. With this product, you can create a complete backup of your hard drive and back up critical files and data.
Your computer can store photos and videos of several generations of your family, important personal documents such as tax returns and a summary of the many applications for individual parameters, the setting where each member of your family spent a few hours. Acronis True Image Home ensures data protection with full recovery of your valuable files in case of computer failure or damage of computer viruses." Full copies of data
In the Acronis ® True Image includes our patented technology by creating backup images of hard drives. It is possible to backup all data on your computer, including operating system, applications, user settings, and files. This feature allows you within minutes to restore the entire disk contents in case of total or partial loss of data due to virus attack, exit the system or disk failure or other reasons. You do not need to reinstall applications!" Backing Up
documents, music, videos, photos and e-mail Unlike traditional printed pictures or music CDs, digital media on your computer may be lost when the computer failure. Acronis ® True Image allows you to avoid their loss." Securing Applications
With the help of Acronis ® True Image can restore all settings Microsoft Office, iTunes, Media Player and dozens of other popular applications!" Sample Try & Decide mode
Installing new software and browse the Internet you can now, without worrying for the safety of your computer. At the end of a trial mode, you can either accept all the changes, or return the system to its original state." Acronis ® Drive Cleanser, File Shredder and System Cleanup
Help protect confidential information through secure data deletion, purification systems or even complete destruction of all data on your hard drive.Key Technologies:
»Acronis ® Snap Restore
"Secure Zone Acronis ®
"Exclude files and folders
"Incremental and differential backups
"Backing up in the background
"Automatic BackupAcronis ® True Image allows you to perform more complex tasks associated with backing up:
Support for 64-bit processors
"Fast backup of a specific set of files
"Backing up data by categories
Viewing the contents of the backup
"Creating rules backup
"Sending e-mail notifications
"Backing up to FTP-serverSupported devices:
"Internal and external hard drives.
"Networked storage devices.
»CD-R (W), DVD + R, DVD + RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R (Blu-ray, NEW!).
»ZIP ® Jazz ® and other removable media.
»P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire), Storage USB 1.0 / 2.0 and storage PC card.Supported file system:
»FAT16/32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS and Linux SWAP.
"Support for a special regime of sector-by-sector for unknown and corrupted file systems.New in Acronis True Image Home 2011
• New user interface – Redesigned user interface and usability enhancements, based on the results of usability testing, make Acronis True Image Home 2011 easier to use than ever before.
• Predefined backup schemes – Acronis True Image Home 2011 offers you predefined backup schemes designed for specific user needs - from a disk space-efficient scheme suitable for users with limited backup storage capabilities to a scheme for those users who need higher security for their data and system. The program offers different backup schemes for disk and file type backups. You just select a scheme and the program automatically manages your backups. In addition, you can create a custom backup scheme which will exactly suit your needs.
• Check points - The Acronis Backup Explorer timeline shows Windows and software installation and update dates. Moving your mouse over a check point opens a balloon with information about the update or software. With check points you can check the changes to your system and recover the system to a specific backed up state.
• USB 3.0 support – Acronis True Image Home 2011 supports the new USB 3.0 standard. If your motherboard can work with USB 3.0 hard disk drives, you can use the high data transfer speed offered by the new standard to make your backups run much faster.
• Enhanced Acronis Nonstop Backup – Now you can use Acronis Nonstop Backup for protecting both partitions and individual files and folders. Protection of individual folders by Acronis Nonstop Backup usually requires much less storage space. In addition, the current version of Acronis True Image Home 2011 allows you to use the Acronis Secure Zone® as Nonstop Backup storage. This may be desirable for notebook users with a single hard disk drive.
• Automatic update notification – By default, Acronis True Image Home 2011 will automatically inquire about the availability of a program update at every program start. When an update is available, Acronis True Image Home 2011 will offer to download and install it. You can also check for availability of updates manually through the Help menu.
• New Backup Explorer – Now you can use the Acronis Backup Explorer's time line for exploring not only Acronis Nonstop Backup and Acronis Online Backup contents, but contents of all other backups as well. Clicking My backups in the main window will show all your backups on the time line. In addition, you can start recovery of disks and partitions right from the time line.
• Enhanced scheduler – the completely redesigned scheduler makes scheduling much easier. In addition, it now allows you to wake up the sleeping/hibernating computer to perform a backup. The "At system shutdown" and "At user logoff" options are now available to users of Windows Vista and Windows 7.
• Drag & Drop functionality - you can recover backed up files by dragging them from Acronis Backup Explorer to your Desktop or a folder of your choice. In addition, you can create shortcuts for backups by dragging their boxes from the My backups area on the main screen to your Desktop. This will allow you to run a backup by simply double-clicking on its shortcut. You can also create shortcuts for frequently used Acronis tools by dragging their icons from the Start menu to the Desktop.
• Integration with Windows 7 Control Panel - Acronis True Image Home 2011 replaces Windows Backup in the Backup and Restore item. The Backup and Restore window will show the Nonstop Backup and your oldest disk or partition backup. You will be able to recover the backed up data, refresh the backups, and pause/start Nonstop Backup directly from the Control Panel.
• Reserve copies of image backups – Acronis True Image Home 2011 allows you to set up creation of reserve copies for disk and partition backups to make your backups more secure. So now you can back up your disks to two destinations in a single operation.
• Support of Microsoft Outlook 2010 – This product is added to the list of e-mail clients supported by e-mail backup. In addition, Acronis True Image Home 2011 allows you to back up Windows Live Mail accounts and contacts.Home Page