Antenna Magus Professional 2020.1 version 10.1.0 | 1.6 Gb
Magus (Pty) Ltd. and CST – Computer Simulation Technology AG (CST) announce the release of Antenna Magus 2020.1, the latest version of the leading antenna design tool.
Antenna Magus Professional 2020.1 Release Notes
- Planar Quarterwave Open Slot. [MAGUS-28161]
New Features, Extensions and Improvements
- A number of CST Studio Suite Export Models have been updated to have Anchor Points on the Ground Plane at the feed point.
- Styling of the column headers of the Value Compare Table in the Compare Window has been improved
- A mirror array operator has been added with a copy option and the existing rotate and translate array operators have been expanded to also include a copy option with progressive phase shift
- Zero values in the Value Compare Table will now be indicated as 0% difference .
- Synthesized pattern in the Array tool wasn't cleared when assigned patterns were changed. This has been fixed.
- A Crash occurred when deleting a Design that had a Tweak which was busy Estimating. This has been fixed
- Export of models from Custom Templates did not contain c0 variable. This has been fixed
- Compare Set Names Changes weren't applied everywhere. This has been fixed
- Descriptions of extracted values are no longer cut off.
- When renaming an array in the collection the change is now correctly applied everywhere.
- Some antennas returned valid designs, but with topology errors. These have been fixed
- In some cases the exported PowerPoint report had problems opening. This has been fixed
- Model Preview Format Tab is now always visible from the Overview perspective.
- In some cases the bounding box did not show in the 3D preview in the Compare Window. This has been fixed
- The parameters on custom templates now loads correctly after opening and closing Antenna Magus.
- An issue with the estimation progress bar has been fixed
- Substrate objectives now shows the correct state heading.
- Deleting all array operators is now handled correctly as the array can still be synthesized afterwards
Antenna Magus is a software tool to help accelerate the antenna design and modelling process. It increases efficiency by helping the engineer to make a more informed choice of antenna element, providing a good starting design. Validated antenna models can be exported to CST MICROWAVE STUDIO from a huge antenna database which means that the engineer can get to the customisation phase of an antenna design quickly and reliably.
Antenna Magus has proven to be an invaluable aid to antenna design engineers and anyone who requires antenna models for antenna placement and/or electromagnetic interference studies.
MAGUS (Pty) Ltd. develops antenna design and information management software. Antennas designed using its software can be used in a wide variety of applications at various frequency bands, including, but not limited to, telecommunications, mobile devices, aerospace, satellite, automotive, radio astronomy and defense.
CST- Computer Simulation Technology AG founded in 1992, is a market leader in delivering 3D electromagnetic (EM) field simulation tools through a global network of sales and support staff and representatives. CST develops CST STUDIO SUITE, a package of highperformance software for the simulation of EM fields in all frequency bands. Its growing success is based on a combination of leading edge technology, a user-friendly interface and knowledgeable support staff. CST solutions are used by market leaders in a diverse range of industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, electronics, healthcare and telecommunications. On September 30 2016 CST joined the SIMULIA brand of Dassault Systemes
Product: Antenna Magus
Version: 2020.1 version 10.1.0 Professional
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.antennamagus.com
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Software Prerequisites: CST Studio Suite 2020 and above
Size: 1.6 Gb
Antenna Magus is built for: 64-bit systems running Windows VISTA Business, Windows 7 supporting Service pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows Server 2008/2012.