Avanquest Architect 3D Interior Design 184.108.40.2062 | 2.1 GB
Interior Designer 3D Deco 20 is the perfect tool to visualize and plan your interior design and decoration projects. Arrange your room or apartment try out different furniture layouts and different color schemes, or plan a complete renovation of your kitchen or bathroom. Use the QuickStart wizard to easily drag and drop the layout of your parts. Decorate and personalize your home by choosing from thousands of drag-and-drop items: furniture, floor and wall coverings, worktop materials, carpets, borders and more.
Visualize and plan your interior design and decoration projects!
- Rearrange your interior space with simple drag and drop and visualize the result in 3D.
- Decorate your pieces with simple and powerful tools and test in a few clicks different materials, colors, colors, …
- Furnish your interior space using the 3D Object Library.
- Give 3D life to your interior design and decoration projects: kitchen, bathroom, living room …
- NEW! High-quality rendering of your 2D plans
- A wide range of construction and decoration materials is at your disposal. False finishes, interior and exterior paints, floors, solid surfaces, shutters, stones and much more! Try various materials.
- Add details to your design with thousands of available parts and accessories, or drag and drop a set of furniture with one click.
- Try different decorating ideas with decorating palettes. Create different color / material combinations, then switch from one to another to see which one you like the most.
- The Precision Lighting Planner ™ tool gives you total control over ambient light, shadows and light scattering.
- The Lighting Assistant and Sun Positioning Tool help you plan how much light you want and where to place it.
- Organize your drawing with plans for electricity, floors and plumbing.
- The Cost Estimator will help you track your project and provide schedules for doors, windows and more.
- Build green! Click on the Eco-construction icon and your design becomes greener! We highlight areas where you can use environmentally friendly materials and objects, such as recycled glass countertops, bamboo flooring and much more!
- Integrated green tips that are specific to your design help you build green, saving energy and money. Use our tutorials for a quick start! The Assistance and Training Center guides you through your project and gives you practical advice on how to achieve it.
- Kitchen: update your kitchen with new cabinets, place an island for cooking or for meals, tiling or flooring, change window and door styles, and apply faux finish to walls .
- Bathroom: try different colors of furniture, add a new custom bath or shower, visualize the effect of a granite countertop on your vanity, compare paint colors and wallpaper patterns, or change the look lighting.
- Office: add cupboards and bookcases, change colors for a more cozy atmosphere, choose from hundreds of office furniture and equipment in the library.
- Rooms to live: try different layouts, lighting and combinations of colors and materials.
- Movie theater: create a movie theater that invites you to relax, or a real home theater. Place the seats and projection equipment. Place curtains in front of the screen, and a popcorn machine for a real movie show.
- Garage: plan the renovation of your garage! Add custom flooring, create storage with drag-and-drop shelves, add a workshop, or turn your garage into a living room.
- Cave: create a recreation area, place an indoor golf green, add an office space with the 3D furniture editor's library or try different layouts for your new living space.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 1 GHz Pentium processor or equivalent
- 512 MB of RAM
- 5.5 GB available hard disk space
- 3D video card (1024 * 768 min 32 bit)
- DVD-ROM drive
Homepage - https://www.avanquest.com
Visit All speedzodiac News
No more mirror please!
No more mirror please!