Bentley OpenPlant CONNECT Edition Update 7
x64 | Language: English | 10.5 GB
x64 | Language: English | 10.5 GB
Improve your plant design and operations with a collaborative, intelligent, 2D, and 3D plant design environment based on open ISO 15926 standards. Accelerate your next project with a multi-discipline 3D plant design environment to model piping, HVAC, and electrical components. Increase project team collaboration and speed up review cycles through the interoperability the software provides with open data models. Improve all aspects of your plant lifecycle with an intelligent plant model you can easily share using ISO 15926 open data standard.
Bentley OpenPlant CONNECT Edition Update 7 include:
- OpenPlant Isometrics Manager - Quickly create intelligent isometrics from multiple 3D model sources in a collaborative, interoperable, yet stand-alone application.
- OpenPlant Modeler - Quickly and easily perform 3D design of your plant piping, HVAC, and electrical equipment in an open and collaborative environment. (Not included in publication, already exist on this web-site)
- OpenPlant Orthographics Manager - Produce faster, higher quality general arrangement drawings by automating extraction of 2D files from 3D models.
- OpenPlant PID - Improve plant design and operations with fast, intelligent, and accurate P&IDs you can share across your project using the ISO 15926 open data schema.
- OpenPlant Project Administrator - setting up the OpenPlant software package.
OpenPlant Isometrics Manager
Increase the quality and accuracy of your isometric drawings with OpenPlant Isometrics Manager. Save time with the software’s ability to extract intelligent isometrics from multiple 3D sources. Improve efficiency on your projects and reduce costs through the interoperable and collaborative nature of the software.
Create and manage your project’s isometric deliverables with less effort using OpenPlant Isometrics Manager. The software allows you to:
- Prepare isometrics quickly and keep up to date with design revisions faster using automatic drawing production
- Ensure team members have the latest isometric models through integration with ProjectWise for document management and distribution
- Provide rich engineering data over the entire project lifecycle, with intelligent isometrics that contain component tagged information, including tag number, line number, manufacturing item code, and material
- Keep your designers more focused on design by giving document control or non-engineers the power to produce isometrics outside the design application
- Lower software costs by using one application to create isometrics from any ISO 15926-enable 3D application including OpenPlant and AutoPLANT
OpenPlant Orthographics Manager
Save time and money on the production of your general arrangement plant drawings with OpenPlant Othrographics Manager. Increase the quality and accuracy of your project orthographics with automatic extraction and production from your 3D model. You can make drawing preparations and keep up-to-date with revisions faster with the help of automatic single and double line drawings, annotations, and dimensions.
Increase your productivity and improve project collaboration with software that allows you to:
- Spend less time extracting 2D files through automated drawing production
- Eliminate markups and rework with a white-space engine that ensures annotations are in clear, readable space
- Save time by integrating with ProjectWise to ensure drawing information is available anytime for everyone to quickly find, share, and use
- Save money and increase design productivity by enabling non-designers to produce and manage drawings outside of the design application
Produce intelligent piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs) with OpenPlant PID. Increase design collaboration and operations efficiency with software that makes P&IDs widely accessible through the ISO 15926 open data schema. Improve productivity and safety with P&IDs that link to operational systems and accurately reflect the as-built plant.
Accelerate your plant design process and deliver more accurate P&IDs to operations by using OpenPlant PID to:
- Complete projects faster by making intelligent P&IDs accessible through a variety of design applications
- Ensure safety by maintaining accurate, as-built P&IDs through seamless integration with ProjectWise for version control
- Save time demonstrating compliance with quick and accurate reporting
The minimum recommended workstation profile for running OpenPlant CONNECT Edition is:
Intel® or AMD® processor 1.0 GHz or greater. OpenPlant Modeler is not supported on a CPU that does not support SSE2.
Memory 16 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended. More memory almost always improves performance, particularly when working with larger models.
- Hard Disk
24 GB free disk space (which includes the 16 GB install footprint for a complete installation), 10-25 GB depending on additional installations such as Companion Features and Companion Products.
See the graphics card manufacturer for latest information on DirectX drivers. 512 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended. If insufficient video RAM or no graphics card supported by DirectX can be found, OpenPlant Modeler attempts to use software emulation. For optimal performance, graphics display color depth should be set to 24-bit or higher. When using a color depth setting of 16-bit, some inconsistencies will be noted. For more information on recommended workstation profiles for OpenPlant Modeler , see MicroStation System Requirements and Hardware Recommendations.
- Screen Resolution
1024 x 768 or higher.