CDRoller retrieves the data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD writing software, including the newest versions of well-known Roxio and Ahead Nero software packages. The program also finds, identifies and recovers accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted discs, and files on incorrectly closed discs due to a power failure or system crash.
What's new in the version 7:
- New CD/DVD Burn option released. It burns your data onto CDs and DVDs with the most compatible ISO/Joliet file system. Now, there is no need to run 3-rd party CD/DVD writing sofware if you wish to backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data within a couple of minutes, without leaving CDRoller!
- New Erase option released. It blanks CD and DVD re-writable media. Support of quick and full erase methods.
- Recover DVD Video is significantly updated. The disc scan became more flexible. Now, you can start a new scan of the selected area, or resume scan where you left it before, or just show a list of files found at the prior stages. Added support of discs created by the newest Hitachi DZ-BX and Samsung DVD camcorders.
- "Forced scan" option updated for the discs created by Sony Mavica digital cameras.
- Split Video updated. Now, there is no need to have DVD inside the computer drive in order to extract MPEG fragment(s) from the recovered VOB or VRO file.
- Main ToolBar updated. Added Split Video, Burn and Erase buttons.
- Updated View Image option to show JPEG images,created by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras and DVD camcorders.…More Info