Companion by Minitab 220.127.116.11 | 264 Mb
Companion is the only solution to blend customizable continuous improvement tools, centralized data retention and maintenance with real-time online dashboarding — enabling you to spend less time managing projects and more time moving them forward. Whether it is to enhance process improvement through increased visibility, oversight and governance, or to optimize products and services through the use of over 100 best-in-class tools, Companion provides everything you need to make your continuous improvement projects more visible, effective and profitable.
Value Stream Mapping
Visualize the flow of materials and information through your organization. Streamline processes to add value that meets customer expectations.
Monte Carlo Simulation with imported Minitab Models
Characterize, understand and optimize a product or process. Input models manually or choose "Import Models from Minitab" option to choose models from one of your Minitab projects.
Identify the potential causes for a product or process failure, anticipate the resulting effects, and prioritize the actions needed to mitigate them.
Quality Function Deployment
Use the fully integrated Pairwise Comparison Matrix, Houses of Quality, and Design Scorecards to ensure effortless requirements flow-down.
Use fishbone diagrams and idea maps to identify every relevant element of your process and refine the scope of complex projects.
Construct high-level or detailed flow charts to help you understand and communicate all the activities in a process.
Desktop App Component:
- Operating System Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- RAM 32-bit systems: 1 GB (minimum), 2+ GB (recommended); 64-bit systems: 2 GB (minimum)
- Processor At least Pentium 4 or compatible processor, 1 GHz or higher
- Hard Disk Space 2 GB (minimum) free space available
* Additional required software will be installed with the application: .NET framework 4.6.2, Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable (x86), and Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable (x86)
- Browser A browser is required for online Help
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
Home Page - https://www.minitab.com