Franzis HDR Projects Elements 5.52.02653 Multilingual + Portable | 39.3/46.9 MB
HDR projects 5 elements can be used without any image processing skills and offers an easy access to the world of HDR photography. Only thanks to HDR, motifs on photos look as they have seen the photographer in reality. All the features you need to create stunning HDR images are included, even the world's leading ghost image correction.
- Best HDR image quality of all time: Only HDR pictures capture all the light information, only with HDR do the pictures look at home as you have seen them on the spot.
- Simple operation: Image processing has never been so easy. More than 100 pictures will be presented to you in seconds. You do not need to operate a single controller, or functions that no one understands.
- Universal use: HDR projects 5 elements works as a standalone version on Windows and MAC and is not tied to a particular host application. All common types of camera image files are processed, including RAW.
HDR projects 5 elements
For the first time, capture all of the light information that is available on Location. HDR is not about improving only the depths and depths of a recording, as it is known from "normal" photosoftware, but rather to compensate for the physically induced limitations of each camera.
Unfortunately, camera sensors can only capture a fraction of the brilliance or brightness differences that we have seen with our own eyes on location. The human eye takes a contrast of up to 100,000, but the camera sensor is only about 500. This is why most photos are never as bright as you remember the subject. This fact is undisputed, no camera manufacturer of the world will contradict this.
With HDR projects, you have the solution to this physical problem in your hands. Special integrated algorithms calculate from your original images an HDR image, whose brilliance will knock you down, try it out! Franzis has established this phototechnology in Germany 10 years, HDR projects 5 is the fifth generation HDR technology leader - and completely made in Germany!
HDR images from RAW and JPG files, even without exposure series
HDR projects can be fed with all popular photo formats. From simple JPG via TIFF to all current RAW formats, the intermediate step via an additional RAW converter you can save yourself - that saves time and saves the workflow. It does not get any easier!
The highlight is the built-in Franzis One-Shot HDR architecture, which allows you to create a stunning HDR image from a single JPG photo. But be careful: once you see what you can get out of your JPG photo with a few mouse clicks, you will never want to develop more photos without HDR!
New: Finally, clean HDR images
With HDR projects 5 elements, an HDR program with Smart Detail Enhancement (SDE) is being developed for the first time. This intelligent detail enhancement is based on several algorithms and new tonemapping techniques, which have one thing in common: they recognize noise or other image defects in the image. And exactly this noise information is then excluded in the detail amplification - the actual HDR process - then. Thus, only the image information which has also been earned is amplified. Dirty HDR images are a thing of the past!
New: 71 picture suggestions lead to better photos quickly and safely
This ensures a fast success experience: within seconds, HDR projects 5 elements analyzes your images and calculates at least 71 picture suggestions. You do not need to operate a single switch, do not adjust a controller, and do not try any functions. You want to develop true masterpieces from your pictures as quickly and without stress as possible? HDR projects 5 elements does this work reliably for you. Of course, you can still enjoy your creativity fully, you can develop every image according to your individual preferences.
What's New in HDR Projects Elements 5:
- 71 finely tuned presets for fantastic masterpieces, high-precision alignment function, interactive ghost image correction and selective HDR
- Processes single images and exposure sequences
- Clean HDR images without amplifying the picture noise
- Interactive automatic optimization of the ghost image correction
- Automatic brilliance optimization of RAW image files
- Category "FX" in the RAW module with 8 additional effects
- Automatic HDR dynamic optimization
- Optimization Assist with selectable opacity
- Film grain module with adjustable ISO number and various grain shapes
- Windows 10/8/7, 32 Bit
- Processor Core Duo
- 2 GB free Ram
- 2 GB HDD
- Screen Resolution at 1,280 x 1,024 Pixels
- Graphics card: compatible with DirectX-9, 128 MB, 32 Bit Color depth
Homepage - https://www.projects-software.com