IP Tools 2.58 | 2.9Mb
offers many TCP/IP utilities in one program. This award-winning program can work under Windows 98/ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000/XP/2003, Windows Vista and is indispensable for anyone who uses the Internet or Intranet (if you are a network administrator, you should try our powerful network monitor: Advanced Host Monitor and program for wireless messaging from our partners: NotePage).
IP-Tools includes 19 utilities:
* Local Info - examines the local host and shows info about processor, memory, Winsock data, etc
* Connection Monitor - displays information about current TCP and UDP network connections
* NetBIOS Info - gets NetBIOS information about network interfaces (local and remote computers)
* NB Scanner - shared resources scanner
* SNMP Scanner - scans network(s) for SNMP enabled devices
* Name Scanner - scans all hostnames within a range of IP addresses
* Port Scanner - scans network(s) for active TCP based services
* UDP Scanner - scans network(s) for active UDP based services
* Ping Scanner - pings a remote hosts over the network
* Trace - traces the route to a remote host over the network
* WhoIs - obtains information about a Internet host or domain name from the NIC (Network Information Center)
* Finger - retrieves information about user from a remote host
* LookUp - looks for domain names according to its IP address or an IP address from its domain name
* GetTime - gets time from time servers (also it can set correct time on local system)
* Telnet - telnet client
* HTTP - HTTP client
* IP-Monitor - shows network traffic in real time (as a set of charts)
* Host Monitor - monitors up/down status of selected hosts.
* Trap Watcher - allows you to receive and process SNMP Trap messages.
* Program allows multitask operation - You may use all utilities at the same time.
* Many utilities can obtain information from a single host, from all hosts within a range of IP addresses (ex. 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11) or work with list of hosts and IP addresses.
* IP-Tools can save obtained information into text file or create cool HTML reports.
* Highly intuitive interface makes operation easy for users
* Easy Install / Upgrade / Uninstall program
* After registration you gain the right to use ALL future IP-Tools updates and releases, on the same OS platform, in the registered mode.
* Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0 (SP3), Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista or Server 2008;
* Internet connection or TCP/IP enabled LAN;
* 4MB free disk space;
* Minimum screen resolution: 800 x 600