Image Line Morphine 1.4.3 | 53.46 Mb
Additive Virtual Synthesizer for Windows and Mac OSX. Ever wanted to synthesize a sound but found it was impossible? With Morphine, no sound is too painful to recreate. Morphine is a powerful Additive Synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound. You can do this directly by adjusting harmonics manually or by taking any input sample and resynthesizing it into one of 4 independent voices.
* High quality sound engine optimized for low CPU usage and fast amplitude and frequency modulation response.
* 4 independent “Generators” per voice
* Keyboard layering with 128 unique Keyboard Zones.
* Unlimited number of harmonic “snapshots” (breakpoints) per spectrum.
* Amplitude, Detune, Panning control for all harmonics.
* Filtering and Velocity response for each Generator source.
* Highly CPU optimized, accurate Resynthesis allowing emulation of audio samples with high precision.
* Manual override options for the resynthesis process to achieve most accurate emulations.
* Ability to import waveshapes from audio file.
* Variable-time control for spectra, mix/morph envelopes (can also be linked to key number, velocity or any other controller).
* 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison or pulse-width)
* Additional generator that allows any Noise Sample audio file to be mixed with the synthesized sound, complete with filtering.
* Morphing path, morphs harmonics in real-time, controlled internally or from external modulation source/s.
* Morphing Square, mixes the 4 Generator sources with a single convenient interface.
* 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls
* 1 to 32 note polyphony, user selectable.
* ADSR master envelope
* Velocity response is adjustable.
* Up to 5 built-in simultaneous effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Equalizer, Distortion.
* Attractive, user friendly interface, developed through 1000’s of man-hours testing and development.
* 340 high quality factory sounds.
Home Page - http://www.image-line.com/documents/morphine.html