JetBrains dotTrace Performance 4.5.852.8 | 21.2 MB
dotTrace is a family of simple and fast performance and memory profilers for .NET applications. Our latest release, dotTrace Performance, helps .NET developers quickly find performance bottlenecks and choose the best way to optimize their applications.
dotTrace Performance helps detect performance bottlenecks in a variety of .NET Framework applications.
- Profile any .NET application: Profile the performance of applications targeting .NET Framework 1.0 to 4.0, Silverlight 4, or .NET Compact Framework 3.5.
- Profile anywhere: Profile applications on your local computer, or remotely with an automatic utility.
- Multiple profiling modes: Choose sampling mode for fast profiling, tracing for high accuracy, and line-by-line profiling to analyze complex business logic.
- Clear data representation: Choose between several views that streamline analysis of profiling data in snapshots.
- Detect bottlenecks quickly: Take advantage of efficient navigation, easy filtering, smart search and handy source preview.
- Use multiple tabs: Open a specific call or all calls of a suspect function in a separate tab to focus on its performance.
- Annotate snapshots: Create textual annotations to selected functions to review them later on.
- Estimate performance gains: Immediately estimate how removing a bottleneck would affect overall performance — without recalculating your snapshot.
- Survive server-scale snapshots: Profile complex desktop and server applications. Process snapshots of up to several hundred GB in size.
- Speed and accuracy: Enjoy the fastest and most accurate profiling in dotTrace history. Use the High Accuracy mode to account for the time spent inside the profiler.
- Integration with Visual Studio and ReSharper: Profile applications right from within Visual Studio 2005, 2008, or 2010. Navigate from a function in a snapshot directly to its source file in Visual Studio. Profile unit tests quickly when working with ReSharper.
Home page - http://www.jetbrains.com/
Download from FileSonic
No mirrors please
No mirrors please