MSC SimXpert 2020 | 2.9 GB
SimXpert is the next generation Computer Aided Engineering environment for product simulation. It brings together game changing end-to-end multidiscipline simulation capabilities and best practice methodology capture and deployment technologies in a single unified environment.
This approach closes the collaboration gap that exists between analysts and designers, enabling them to leverage common data models and share critical information across disciplines without duplicating work and allows them to deploy their best practices to the extended enterprise. This radical change to the traditional analysis process enables manufacturers to accelerate the speed and accuracy of simulation, increase design productivity, and bring better products to market faster.
- Perform state of the art multidisciplinary CAE analysis based on the industry’s best solution capabilities with MD Nastran™, MD Adams™ and LS-DYNA™
- Increase the pace of analysis with advanced workspaces that integrate Pre-, Post- and Solver processing
- Capture and deploy best practice CAE methods by integrating with MSC’s SimEnterprise Suite™, SimManager™ and SimDesigner™
- Improve modeling speed and accuracy with bi-directional native CAD access
- Smoothly exchange key data between disciplines using the integrated multidiscipline workspaces
- Increase productivity by handling all requirements of the analysis process within one intuitive environment
- Shorten design cycles by enabling maximum collaboration across the extended enterprise
- Maximize business efficiencies by capturing CAE best practices and deploying through-out the enterprise using SimManager
- Improve accuracy and product quality by unifying the multi discipline simulation process into a single, integrated environ-ment, leveraging the common data model across simulation disciplines
- Drive innovation by delivering simulation process improvements throughout the enterprise, releasing experts to focus on design improvements
Integrated Suite of Multi-disciplinary Simulation Workspaces
As a key enabler of Enterprise Simulation, SimXpert provides the best platform for expert analysts to complete all stages of the simulation process – from pre-processing and model-ing, solving, to post-processing, results manipulation and reporting – within one integrated workspace environment. These workspaces allow the analyst to easily move from one area of expertise to another while sharing data models and results.
Structures Workspace – Perform linear and advanced non-linear, static and dynamic structural analyses based on the very best solutions available in MD Nastran
Thermal Workspace – Evaluate and analyze the thermal performance of designs by using the linear and non-linear, steady state and transient analysis capabilities of MD Nastran.
Motion Workspace – Predict loads and analyze system motion based on MSC’s leading MD Adams capabilities. Bring in flexible bodies, and pass through nodal loads seamlessly.
Explicit Workspace – Use MD Nastran to perform large deformation, highly nonlinear, short duration transient dynamic analyses for both structural impact and coupled fluid-structure interaction problems.
Crash Workspace – A complete pre- and post- processing environment for vehicle crash and impact analysis based on LS-DYNA™, the most widely used crash solver in the market.
Advanced Solution Extensions – SimXpert is an open platform enabling easy integration with third party tools as well as the creation of customized workspaces.
Welcome to my blog!