Maplesoft Maple 16.02 with Add-ons | 2.0 Gb
Maple is the essential technical computing software for today’s engineers, mathematicians, and scientists. Whether you need to do quick calculations, develop design sheets, teach fundamental concepts, or produce sophisticated high-fidelity simulation models, Maple’s world-leading computation engine offers the breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics.
The result of over 30 years of cutting-edge research and development, Maple helps you analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance to handle every type of mathematics. Maple’s intuitive interface supports multiple styles of interaction, from Clickable Math tools to a sophisticated programming language. Using the smart document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture all of your technical knowledge in an electronic form that combines calculations, explanatory text and math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams.
New Platform support. Maple 16 now works on these additional platforms:
- Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise
Connectivity. Connectivity features have been extended to include:
- MATLAB 2012b
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
Physics. Enhancements were made to several areas of the Physics package, including:
- Algebraic manipulations of dot products of quantum operators (possibly tensorial) and eigenstates
- Algebraic simplification taking into account commutation/anticommutation rules
- Simplification of tensor products involving the sum rule for repeated indices in the presence of symmetric and antisymmetric tensors
- Dagger, Commutator, AntiCommutator, Bracket
- Normal forms of products of quantum operators
- Saving and loading Physics setup across sessions
- Allowing selective partial clearing of setting using Setup(clear, <…>)
- Copying and pasting of textbook display (typesetting = extended)
Efficiency. Enhancements were made to memory management/garbage collection.
Interface. Improvements were made to the display of data tables and to custom palet
Maplesoft Maple 16 E-books and Study Guides
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- AEM Book
- AEM Complete Solution Manual
- AEM Student Manual
- Calculus Study Guide
- Mathematics Survival Kit
- Precalculus Study Guide
Maplesoft Maple 16 Add-on Products
- Global Optimization Toolbox
- Grid Computing Toolbox
Maplesoft, a subsidiary of Cybernet Systems Co. Ltd. in Japan, is the leading provider of high-performance software tools for engineering, science, and mathematics. Its product suite reflects the philosophy that given great tools, people can do great things.
Maplesoft’s core technologies include the world’s most advanced symbolic computation engine and revolutionary physical modeling techniques. Combined together, these technologies enable the creation of cutting-edge tools for design, modeling, and high-performance simulation.
visit my blog
Name: Maplesoft Maple
Version: 16.02 with Add-ons
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 2.0 Gb
Maplesoft Maple 16.02 Update Only
No mirrors please
No mirrors please