Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2015 version 15.3.120 | 2.8 Gb
As part of the company's plan to accelerate the release of new technology, SCIA, a global leader in structural design software that supports the BIM process and member of the Nemetschek Group, has released 15.3.120 version of SCIA Engineer 2015. This is the third release of the company’s flagship 3D structural design software. SCIA Engineer 15.3 is a service release focusing foremost on quality improvements and fixes.
SCIA Engineer is an integrated, multi-material structural analysis and design software for all kinds of projects. Its wide range of functionality make it usable for all kinds of projects: design office buildings, industrial plants and bridges, all within the same easy-to-use environment.
Highlights of the SCIA Engineer 15.3 release include:
Steel-Concrete Composite Structures
- Updated manufacturers catalogues for steel decks, including filtering per region
- Support for re-entrant stiffeners in decks
- Steel decking provides additional torsional restraint to LTB in construction stage
- Support for simplified one-way decks
- LTB checks to EN 1994-1 (previously only to AISC 360).
- Fire safety verification according to EN 1993-1-2/EN 1994-1-2
- Limitation of crack widths as per EN 1994-1-1, §7.4.2-3.
Steel Connections SCIA Engineer 15.3 Steel Connections
- Additional output type: “summary” output (next to brief and detailed)
- Support for the "20% rule" in the verification of the Beam flange and web in compression for moment-stiff connections.
- Output of bolt-row classification and effective lengths of T-stubs for splice connections
- Support of 4 bolts per row in moment-stiff end-plate connection
Reinforced Concrete SCIA Engineer 15.3 Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Design and code-checks of ribs in slabs.
- New reinforcement template for cross-shaped sections
- New approach to the deflections of 1D member based on the search for a minimal beam stiffness
- Table Result SCIA Engineer 15.3 Selected rows in the Table Results are indicated on the model by a "red cross" mark
- Faster refresh of Table Results after modifications in the Property Window
- Easy removal of no longer required Table Results to reduce the project size
- Automatic Mesh Refinement can now be performed for a group of load cases
- Filters are now available also in the System Libraries (e.g. for manufactured profiled sheeting).
- Fast feedback through "Smiley" icons on the application window.
The following issues have been fixed in SCIA Engineer 15.3: http://downloads.scia.net/support/
Established in 1974, SCIA has become one of the world’s leading developers of structural design and analysis software that supports the Open BIM process. SCIA Engineer is an integrated, multi-material structural analysis and design software for all kinds of projects. Its wide range of functionality makes it usable for all kinds of projects: design office buildings, industrial plants and bridges, all within the same easy-to-use environment. SCIA is part of the Nemetschek Group – a leading global software provider for the Architecture, Engineering and Construction market (AEC).
Name: Nemetschek SCIA Engineer
Version: 2015 version 15.2.120
OS: Windows 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 2.8 Gb
visit my blog
All parts on nitroflare.com, rapidgator.com, interchanged. It is added by 5% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration and the volume for the restoration
No mirrors please