Nemetschek SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0.1219 | 3 Gb
SCIA part of the Nemetschek Group has unveiled SCIA Engineer 2019 version 19.0. This release brings multiple workflow improvements as well as many new functionalities that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimum effort while simultaneously increasing the overall efficiency of standard day-to-day tasks.
- EN 1993 and SIA 263 supported
- SLS check for permanent and variable loads in one go
- Support for camber in design
- Simplified input of design criteria STEEL DESIGN
- Calculation of plastic hinges updated for EN 1993-1-1
- Determination of plastic hinge moment resistance taking into account the national-annex specified safety factors
- Open checks now support paired cross-sections (double angles,
- back-to-back channels, etc.)
- Plastic hinges available with 64-bit version
- SIA 263 available in 64-bit version
- Economical stud design taking into account building practice requirements
- More robust AutoDesign thanks to improved handling of detailing conditions
- Faster and more economical AutoDesign for beams with multiple web openings
- Shorter, succinct standard output
- Consistent references to applied code formulas in the detailed output
ANALYSIS & RESULTS
- Streamlined workflow for linear analysis with masonry members
- Simple editing of orthotropy parameters for reduction of arching effect
- Advanced non-linear capabilities with compression only hinges on edges of a masonry wall
- Contact elements for edges suitable also for other applications like cross-laminated timber, calculation of cracked/delaminated members,etc. INTEGRATION MEMBER
- Integrates internal forces from defined perimeter, which is necessary for design of e.g. shear walls, etc.
- Easy and straightforward definition of the “substitute” integration member
- Integrates internal forces from 2D and 1D members
- Applicable for linear as well as non-linear analysis
- No impact on others results on the rest of the structure
- Speeds up the response spectrum analysis while meeting the condition of 90% of moving masses
- Reduces the number of required eigenmodes
- Up to 10 times lower number of modes required
- Significantly shortens the calculation time
- Absences and stiffness modifier unified in one modification group
- Attached to a specific load case(s)
- Included in the standard project type (no special project required)
- Suitable for e.g. simulation of construction phases, long-term response of structures due to varying E modulus, etc.
- Easy detection of critical points on multi-span beams 2D members:
- Layers applicable to sections on 2D members
- New selection options for sections
- Resultant on sections
INTEROPERABILITY & BIM
- Support for creation of Engineering Report
- Export of Engineering report into RTF, PDF, etc.
- Update of a project using Excel file prepared in SAF format
- Easily connects SCIA Engineer to your solution
- Supports many programming languages: C#, Python, VBA, …
- Provides functions to open SCIA Engineer project, define materials and cross-sections, create beams and slabs, define loads and other model data, run linear analysis and read the results
- Supports non-linear and stability analysis via a template project
- Improved handling of buckling lengths after model modification
- Clearer dialogue for load case combinations
- Automatic connection of all model elements before calculation
- Fast and clear detection of instabilities in the model
- Better control over formatting of tables in Engineering Report
- Speed improvements in standard actions like open / save project, copy / move entities, work with results and checks on 2D members for extensive envelope combinations, open long Engineering Report, etc
About SCIA Engineer 19.0. Reduce the time spent on your project with SCIA Engineer 19 that expands the array of possibilities for multi-storey buildings, streamlines workflows for various analysis types and increases the speed of basic operations.
SCIA Engineer 19 brings multiple workflow improvements as well as many new functionalities that will help you handle the analysis of multi-storey buildings and other civil engineering structures with minimum effort while simultaneously increasing the overall efficiency of standard day-to-day tasks.
With SCIA Engineer 19 you will deliver your projects faster thanks to the design accelerated by automation in all the design modules, improved understanding of the response to applied loads and optimisation through parametric designand integration of SCIA Engineer into any tailored solution.
- Accelerated design
Deliver accurate, economical and clearly documented design with minimum effort thanks to new functions like automated design of practical reinforcement in concrete beams, enhanced optimisation for studs in composite floors, camber in design of steel members, etc.
- Improved understanding of the structure
Have full control over your structure and understand its response using analysis of masonry walls with contact elements, integration members for shear walls or bridges, absence for simulation of constructions stages, stiffness modifiers, extended display options for results, etc.
- Optimisation with parametric design
Move your work to a next level with the parametric design capabilities of SCIA Engineer. Take the advantage of the updated XML interface or a brand-new Open API to build your own solution to deliver the most economical, eye-pleasing variant of the project fast and with minimum of manual work.
About SCIA. Since 1974, SCIA has been developing, distributing and supporting software products for structural engineering and the construction market. Our software is now localized in 13 languages, supports 20 national standards and is distributed in more than 50 countries, giving us a truly global reach. This allows us to efficiently serve local, regional and multi-national engineering companies and organizations on all types of projects, all over the world. SCIA is part of the Nemetschek Group.
Product:Nemetschek SCIA Engineer
Version: 2019 version 19.0.1219
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.scia.net
Supported Operating Systems: *
Visit All Darkness-+ News
No more mirror please!
No more mirror please!