Outline 3.19.1 | MacOSX | 57.9 MB
Outline is an intuitive note-taking application for OS X with convenient structure resembling real paper books: notebooks, sections, groups of sections and pages help to keep order in notes, regardless of their complexity. Outline for Mac is perfect for students, teachers, physicians, lawyers, executives and everyone who's daily life involves extensive note-taking of any kind. It can be coupled with Outline for iPad and Microsoft OneNote, which makes notes multi-platform.
Enjoy your notes
Type notes and place them anywhere on a page.
Organize your data
Create sections, pages and groups of sections within notebooks and have them customized to that specific subject.
Make your notes awesome
Use various formatting: change font size and color, apply styles and highlighting, create numbered and bulleted lists, tables and hyperlinks. Visualize your notes with tags and create To-do lists.
Attach files and insert printouts
To collect related documents in one place, add them as file attachments or insert them as printouts for annotation. Also, use Print dialog window to add printouts on a page instead of printing.
Seamless integration with OS X
Use OS X with Share Extensions and Services as best ways to import/export various types of content for the perfect note-taking experience.
Sync your notes
We provide a broad range of supported services to keep your notebooks on iPad and Mac up-to-date like Box, Dropbox, iCloud and OneDrive.
Be mobile with Outline for iPad
Get the desktop grade experience with this beautiful and powerful iPad app. You will find the same features in the smaller form factor.
Protect your notes
Keep your notebooks safe using industry-standard encryption algorithms.
Support for Microsoft OneNote
Outline is fully compatible with Microsoft OneNote. It can work with OneNote binary format and OneNote synchronization providers (OneDrive).
- Choose where you want to store your notes: Dropbox, iCloud, WebDAV, Box, or OneDrive
- Consider a no-cloud option too: some notes need offline and cloud-free privacy
- Mind the coming-soon: SharePoint, OneDrive for Business / Office 365
- Find everything a note needs by the hand: text, lists, tables, images, checkboxes, hyperlinks, and more
- Put that stuff anywhere in a note and then move around / re-size / edit it all, the way you like
- Keep notes structured in a natural hierarchy of pages, sections, and notebooks
- Access a note fast via recents, search, and note links
- Manage font size and color, apply styles and highlighting
- Attach files and insert printouts, to collect documents in one place
ONENOTE'S BEST FRIEND
- Give your OneNote notes a new start beyond OneDrive or SharePoint
- Export to OneNote, just in case
- Go beyond import/export and do a real time collaboration on notes with colleagues who use OneNote (your Mac and their PCs)
- From OneNote
- From Circus Ponies
- From Evernote (coming soon)
What's New in Version 3.19.1
Export to PDF: proper table borders, images, exporting print-outs of all sized, and missing lines
Paste as Plain text for Title style text and a number of other cases
Crashes on opening notebooks from clouds and sync
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://outline.ws/mac
No mirrors please