PTC Creo 3.0 M110 with HelpCenter | 8.6 Gb
PTC Inc., company specializing in 2D & 3D design software, product lifecycle management (PLM) and service management solutions, has released update of its latest release PTC Creo 3.0 revolutionary 3D product design software.
With PTC Creo 3.0, PTC introduces new UniteTM technology which significantly enhances the ability to use CAD files from a variety of systems directly in PTC Creo. PTC Creo 3.0 also empowers innovation through more powerful, seamlessly integrated concept design tools ensuring efforts undertaken in concept design can be fully reused in the detailed design process. Key productivity enhancements within the release further add to customers’ ability to focus on higher levels of innovation and product quality.
Unite technology in PTC Creo 3.0 enables CAD data of varying formats to be used directly in the PTC Creo ParametricTM, Creo DirectTM, Creo SimulateTM, and Creo Options ModelerTM apps. As a result, this release enables significant efficiencies to be achieved when consolidating multiple CAD systems onto PTC Creo, as well as when collaborating with others using different CAD tools. These efficiencies enable improvements in on-time delivery, product quality and desirability by allowing design teams to spend more time innovating and less time on non-value add tasks such as recreating design intent and redundant file management.
How Unite Technology supports more effective CAD Consolidation:
- Easily reuse existing CAD data as is, in its current format, with no need for a costly upfront migration
- Convert existing legacy data to PTC Creo easily, on demand, and only when modifications are actually needed
- No need to convert entire assemblies to modify individual parts, simply convert parts as changes are required
How Unite Technology supports more effective CAD Collaboration:
- Open SolidWorks, CATIA and NXTM files directly in PTC Creo without the need for additional software
- Import SolidWorks, CATIA, NX, Solid Edge® and Autodesk Inventor files into PTC Creo without the need for additional software
- Enable higher levels of concurrent engineering between the product development teams and suppliers/partners/customers by allowing designers to quickly and easily incorporate CAD data created in other systems earlier in the process, create design intent across CAD formats and, as new versions of the non-PTC Creo data are updated in the assembly, ensure that any design intent build between the original part and the PTC Creo parts are protected when the part is updated.
- Support on-time delivery by ensuring that consistency and integrity are maintained between in-house and outsourced design data over the course of product development
- Promote the reuse and sharing of data
- Eliminate the need to manage many secondary formats, and significantly reduce the need to export data in neutral formats. Data can be shared in customer/supplier’s native format.
PTC Creo 3.0 delivers new and enhanced concept design tools that give product development teams the flexibility and control they need to develop higher quality, better designed products. PTC Creo also continues to ensure that efforts undertaken at the concept design stage are fully reusable in later stages of the product development process.
Specific benefits for concept design from the PTC Creo 3.0 suite include:
- AlignTM FreestyleTM design functionality (part of PTC Creo Parametric) enables designers to create and drive freeform designs parametrically, combining organic geometry creation and modification with associative parametric design intent.
- Greater scalability and richer tools in PTC Creo Layout to support 2D concept engineering activities with seamless re-use in the 3D parametric environment
- A more powerful and easier to use 3D direct modeling app (PTC Creo Direct) for quickly creating concept designs that are fully reusable in PTC Creo Parametric
- PTC Creo Design Exploration Extension provides a dedicated environment in PTC Creo Parametric for developing design alternatives, investigating modeling approaches and safely understanding the consequences of design changes. It significantly reduces the current level of manual effort and overhead required to undertake these activities.
PTC Creo 3.0 introduces new and enhanced capabilities and workflows to make everyday design tasks easier. This enables productivity increases and enables individuals and design teams to focus on driving the development of more innovative and higher quality products, while supporting on-time delivery.
Some of the most significant improvements in the core aspects of the PTC Creo suite include:
- New graphical realism support
- Extensive hardware libraries and automated fastener assembly workflows
- New and improved help system with dedicated tools for new users
- New flexible modeling capabilities
- New and enhanced analysis tools
- Core modeling enhancements
- Sheet metal modeling enhancements
PTC enables manufacturers to achieve maximum value from their product strategies with software and services designed to optimize key business processes throughout the entire product lifecycle - from conception and design to sourcing and service. PTC's integral solution portfolio enables customers to unleash product innovation, improve collaboration and ensure product data integrity within engineering and across the enterprise, supply chain and service partner networks. Founded in 1985, PTC employs over 6,000 professionals serving more than 27,000 customers worldwide.
Name: PTC Creo
Version: 3.0 M110 with Help Center
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.ptc.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Size: 8.6 Gb
visit my blog
All parts interchanged. Added by 3% of the overall size of the archive of information for the restoration and the volume for the restoration
No mirrors please