Passcape Windows Password Recovery Advanced 220.127.116.115 Portable | 57.8 Mb
Welcome to Windows Password Recovery, a network security analyzer and Windows password recovery utility. Windows Password Recovery tool is the only solution that implements the most advanced, patented password recovery technologies developed in Passcape Software, such as Artificial Intelligence or Pass-phrase attack.
- Contemporary, easily customizable graphical user interface.
- Imports hashes from 9 other programs.
- Imports directly from SAM or ntds.dit; even if the files are locked by the system, the program still reads them.
- Imports hashes from remote computers.
- Import hashes from system shadow copies, restore points, backup and repair folders.
- Can backup\save local registry files and Active Directory database.
- Recovers some account passwords on the fly (when importing locally).
- Supports Active Directory (domain accounts).
- Supports importing from 64-bit systems.
- Exports hashes to the PWDUMP file.
- The software has 18 types of different attacks; some of them are unique, implemented upon patented technologies.
- The program supports multithreading, fully leveraging the power of modern computers.
- Dictionary attack supports text dictionaries in the ASCII, UNICODE,UTF8 and PCD formats.
- Broad choice of online dictionaries for dictionary attacks (about 2 GB)
- Some of the program's functions - e.g., word mutation - are unique. For example, the total number of mutation rules exceeds a hundred and fifty. Not any other similar application features that!
- Supports unlimited number of inspected hashes.
- Intelligent analysis of found passwords.
- High search speed on modern computers - over 100 million of passwords per second (without utilizing the power of GPU).
- Includes auxiliary tools: hash generator, password strength check, SAM/NTDS.DIT backup tool, asterisk password revealer, resetting user password directly in SAM or NTDS.DIT files, etc.
- Advanced password reports
- 1 GB RAM, OS based on Windows® NT (Windows XP/2k3/2K8/Vista/7/8/10/2012/2016), 100 Mb HDD space.
- To run a GPU-based attack, you will need a CUDA-based video card with compute capability 3.0, AMD Radeon 7xxx+ GPUs and Intel HD Graphics 4xxx and higher.
- For recovering hashes using NVidia GPU, you will need Windows XP or higher OS. AMD Radeon cards require Windows Vista or higher OSes.
- English, Chinese, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish.
Homepage - https://www.passcape.com