Pepakura Designer 4.1.7 | 17.7 Mb
Pepakura Designer is a Windows application which makes unfolded patterns from 3D data. Pepakura Designer features to automatically unfold 3D polygon-mesh models, and allow you to edit them. Pepakura Designer allows you to create real paper craft models from digital data!
Main Features of Pepakura Designer:
One Button Unfolding
An unfolded 3D model pattern is generated at the press of a button.
Useful Toolset for Layout Editing
- Pepakura Designer provides a simple and useful toolset for layout editing.
- The Move, Rotate, and Join/Disjoin Parts editing tools, and the Adding Flaps enable you to beautify the layout.
- Pepakura Designer makes it possible for you to easily assemble papercraft models.
- ID numbers, for example, are automatically assigned to edges for easy connection to the other side.
- An arrow indicating pairs of edges to be connected is shown on the application window.
Pepakura Designer exports the unfolded pattern into several file formats, including BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, EPS, DXF, and PDF.
- Switching textures On/Off enables you to make colored/white model.
- You can also change texture settings on Pepakura Designer.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10
Home Page - http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/