Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52 macOS | 117 MB
Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) centralizes all remote connections on a single platform that is securely shared between users and across the entire team. With support for hundreds of integrated technologies — including multiple protocols and VPNs — along with built-in enterprise-grade password management tools, global and granular-level access controls, and robust mobile apps to complement desktop clients for Windows and Mac, RDM is a Swiss Army knife for remote access.
RDM empowers IT departments to drive security, speed and productivity throughout the organization, while reducing inefficiency, cost and risk.
Centralize, Manage and Secure Access to Remote Connections
IT departments are responsible for managing and controlling access to an ever-growing inventory of on-site and off-site servers, computers and devices. Yet relying on multiple remote connection tools and password managers is inefficient, frustrating and unsecure. Instead of being treated to streamlined clarity, IT pros, sysadmins and help desk technicians struggle with ongoing chaos. The solution is to centralize remote connection technologies, remote machine data, password management, and access control on a platform that is secure, scalable, and refreshingly simple to use.
Remote Connection Management
Automatically Launch Connections
Launch highly secured and direct connections to privileged sessions, including remote servers, virtual machines and other critical assets.
Supports the most extensive list of technologies, including RDP, SSH, VPNs, Web, VNC, Telnet, ICA/HDX, ARD, TeamViewer, ConnectWise Control and LogMeIn.
Easy Session Sharing
Easily and securely share all your remote sessions across your entire team.
Centralized Password Vault
Store all your passwords and credentials in a secure repository. Login everywhere using Devolutions Web Login.
Administrative Password Sharing
Securely manage and share administrative passwords throughout your organization.
User-specific repository that allows each user to have privileged accounts that only they can access.
Secure Access to Critical Assets
Credentials are brokered on behalf of the user when launching a connection, preventing the user from ever knowing the credentials.
Role-Based Security System
Granular protection access control. All restrictions are predefined and enforced by a role-based security system.
Enforce two successive steps of authentication to grant access to the data source. 2FA options are integrated directly in the software.
IT Team Solution
Supports a large number of data sources allowing for easy database sharing, such as SQL Server, MariaDB, Devolutions Server and many more.
Store and organize entries in an unlimited number of repositories to easily manage massive numbers of entries, documents and other sensitive data.
Define user’s role with selective permissions and delegate users to these roles for a granular and effective management.
Ease of Management
Launch sessions, manage your desktops and servers and retrieve passwords on the go with the mobile application.
Access and launch your sessions even when there is no internet connectivity. The offline is a writable copy of your database that is as secure as the online version.
Integrated virtualization consoles, such as Hyper-V, Terminal Server and XenServer, delivering quick overview of machine state and enabling management tasks.
Audit and Reports
Monitor, verify and analyze the time spent by a user on a specific client or a machine for audit purposes.
Record the information about when, what and who performed an action on a session. Monitor all opened sessions for all users.
Know exactly who is connected in real-time for several types of sessions. Verify if a user has connected and receive a warning before connection.
- Added Password Safe credential entry
- Added Repository Shortcut session
- Added tab cycling via keyboard shortcuts
- Added VPN Link session
- Added "Printable Output" log mode in SSH Shell session
- Added autofill of password in external RDP sessions
- Added Custom Controls support in Web Browser sessions and Website entries
- Added default Keyboard Layout option in the Preferences
- Added Private Key support in SCP sessions
- Added support for VNC certificate validation
- Improved Data Source options view loading speed
- Removed thousand seperator in Port Picker controls
- Fixed 1Password not working with .agileKeychain files
- Fixed application hang when SSH Shell session server times out
- Fixed connection failure when launching SSH session with private key with some older encryption
- Fixed copy/paste between two SSH Shell sessions messing up format on paste
- Fixed DPS Office 365 authentication failing in some sites
- Fixed embedded web sessions not finding (and autofilling) text field without explicit "type" attribute
- Fixed error when launching RDP session with UPN as the username
- Fixed external RDP sessions not launching if Microsoft Remote Desktop.app is not installed directly in the Application folder
- Fixed Open (Select Credentials) with Custom credentials not working
- Fixed possible error with the IPC communication between RDM
- Fixed reconnecting an RDP session that was launched in fullscreen (and than removed from fullscreen) never reconnecting
- Fixed sheet sometime being shown in the Manage Broadcast window even if it was never shown
- Fixed some Ribbon refresh issue where blank spaces were left between buttons
- Fixed SSH Shell reconnect not working
- Fixed trial license not working
- Fixed User and Local Specific Settings not overriding "Always ask for credentials/password" option in RDP and SSH Shell sessions
Welcome to my blog!