Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020.0.1 HotFix | 52.5 mb
Autodesk has released an update to Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020. This hotfix addresses a major issue in which Robot Structural Analysis 2020 will not run or will crash on program start.
Primary Issues Resolved by Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020.0.1 Hotfix:
The following defects have been fixed in this hotfix:
- Fixed an issue in which the program could crash on start for some Single-User subscription license.
Reinforced Concrete Design
- Corrected an improper calculation of the safety factor for slender columns for ACI 318-14 and ACI 318M-14 design code.
- Fixed an issue when generating multi-threaded calculation for the Reinforced Concrete columns.
Steel Connection Design
- Fixed an inconsistency between values and units in open dialogs when changing the Regional Setting in Preferences.
- Corrected column web tensile resistance calculations for fixed column bases of rectangular tube columns.
- Corrected anchor shear capacity calculation according to the CEB provisions for fixed and pinned column bases.
- Modified effective anchorage depth calculations for fixed and pinned column bases so that grout layer thickness is now considered.
- Corrected the unidirectional pipe verification method when, in some locations, bi-directional bending was checked.
- Corrected the nominal strength for tension flange yielding procedure in American standard ANSI/AISC 360-10.
About Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis 2020. Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020 software provides engineers with advanced BIM-integrated analysis and design tools to understand the behavior of any structure type and verify code compliance. Robot Structural Analysis Professional structural software helps engineers more quickly perform simulation, analysis, and code-based design for any type of structure.
About Autodesk Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis
Version: 2020.0.1 Hotfix Only
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or 10
Software Prerequisites: Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2020
Size: 52.5 mb