Solid Angle Katana 2.5/2.6 to Arnold 184.108.40.206 | 43 MB
Arnold for Katana (or KtoA) provides a bridge to the Arnold renderer from within the standard Katana interface.
• Natural integration with Katana nodes, scenegraph, and scripting.
• Multi-threaded scene translation, made possible by Geolib3 in Katana 2.
• Bundled Arnold, shaders, and plugins for a smooth out-of-the-box experience.
• Support for the latest Arnold 4.2.x series.
• Improved interactivity for live rendering (IPR) allows look changes to be rapidly previewed.
• Ultra-fast OpenVDB volume rendering.
• Shader networks.
• Works with third-party shaders and renderer procedurals (for hair, etc).
• Render outputs and AOVs, including Deep EXR.
• Supports the curves location type in Katana for hair rendering.
• Many light types and light filters supported, as well as interactive modification of lights.
• Object parameters and global options better match what is available in Arnold.
• Improved documentation within Katana (args files).
Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
Home Page - https://www.solidangle.com/arnold/arnold-for-katana/