Sweet Home 3D 2.2 + Portable | 127 MB
Sweet Home 3D is aimed at people who wants to design their interior quickly. The user may draw the walls of his rooms upon the image of an existing plan, change the color of the walls, draw dimensions, drag and drop furniture in the plan from a catalog organized by categories (living room, kitchen…), in which he can import 3D models created by himself or downloaded from different web sites, change the size, the orientation and the elevation of each piece of furniture with the mouse, view the changes in the plan simultaneously in the 3D view, either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point, and print the home plan and the 3D view. Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French and Brazilian Portuguese.Version 2.2, December 26, 2009
* Modified zoom behavior in the plan to zoom in the center of the displayed zone.
* Fixed a bug that happened with 3D models imported in furniture catalog from a zip file.
* Fixed a bug that reset rights on saved SH3D files.
* Fixed a bug that prevented to drag and drop catalog furniture without selecting it first under Mac OS X.
* Fixed a computing bug on walls with almost equal ordinates.
* Fixed a bug that prevented to display correctly the texture of sloped walls.
* Added support for Linux 64 bits.
* Improved API to simplify the creation of customized versions of Sweet Home 3D.
* Added Bulgarian localization written by Valentin Laskov.
* Replaced JRE 6u16 by JRE 6u17 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
* Updated iText to version 2.1.7 (caution: from version 5.0.0, iText isn't distributed under GNU LGPL license anymore).
* Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.Homepage