Wolfram SystemModeler 12.2.0 (Win / macOS / Linux) | 229 MB / 253 MB / 227 MB
Languages: English, 日本語
Languages: English, 日本語
Wolfram SystemModeler is an easy-to-use, next-generation modeling and simulation environment for cyber-physical systems. Using drag and drop from the large selection of built-in and expandable modeling libraries, you can build industrial strength, multidomain models of your complete system. Adding the power of the Wolfram Language gives you a fully integrated environment for analyzing, understanding and quickly iterating system designs. Driving insight, innovation and results.
Wolfram SystemModeler is the most complete physical modeling and simulation tool. Unlike other systems, SystemModeler requires no add-ons and fully supports the standard Modelica model language. And SystemModeler is designed to connect perfectly with the Wolfram Language, for the ultimate integrated modeling, simulation and analysis workflow
Drag, Drop & Connect
Quickly and intuitively create models using SystemModeler's drag-and-drop approach. Pick up components like transistors or springs and drop them onto the canvas. Draw lines between components to indicate physical connections like electrical wiring or mechanical attachment. Click components to specify parameters, units and configuration.
Full Simulation Control
Get complete control over simulations with an interactive notebook environment powered by the Wolfram Language. Programmatically specify initial conditions, parameter values and input signal functions. Sweeps of simulations across sets of parameter values, including Monte Carlo simulations, are automatically run in parallel. Access advanced simulation options, manage the tradeoff between simulation speed and simulation detail by selecting one of the many available solvers, change solver tolerance and step size, and much more.
Perform your own symbolic and numerical computations by accessing the full model equations and simulation results of your models. Bring the full power of the Wolfram Language to your model analysis.
Programmatically control SystemModeler simulations and use built-in functions for finding model equilibria, linearizing models and more. Perform model calibration and system optimization using Mathematica's symbolic and numerical features, and present your results with advanced graphics and interactivity. The Wolfram Language environment is designed to make exploration and analysis as efficient as possible. Entering commands into the notebook environment automatically creates a record of your work that can be shared with colleagues or reused and improved for future analyses. Notebooks combine code, data, explanatory text, plots, graphics and interactive elements in a single platform-independent document format. Prebuilt notebook templates for frequency and sensitivity analyses, model calibrations and more make it easy to get started right away.
Deploy Models to Millions
System model analysis functionality is built into all desktop Wolfram Language products. Take any model created in SystemModeler and directly share it with millions of Wolfram Language users.
Use manipulates, sliders, graphics and other Wolfram Language elements and deploy to colleagues, customers, students, etc. Let them interact with your models—exploring, configuring and analyzing.
Connect Simulations to Hardware & Software
Put your models in the loop by directly connecting your own hardware devices and software sources, or export models as components to a wide range of supported tools.
Connect to Arduino boards, OPC servers, gamepads, databases and more with streamlined Modelica libraries and the Wolfram Device Framework. Protect your intellectual property with royalty-free export of models using FMI for model exchange, or couple your model with a standalone simulation engine using co-simulation.
What's New in Wolfram System Modeler 12.2
- Extended GUI support for Modelica
- Full graphical support for editing each and final keywords.
- Show parameter values using chosen display unit in icons.
- Strict Modelica compliance
- More pedantic rejection of noncompliant Modelica code.
- More informative error messages for invalid Modelica code.
- Modelica Standard Library
- Now including Version 4.0.0.
- Version 3.2.3 updated to build 4.
- Experimental support for the Modelica.Fluid library.
- Improved user experience when using expandable connectors.
- User-selectable name when lifting parameters and variables.
- Add SVG files to icons and diagrams of models.
- Preserve line endings when saving and use line endings for the user's platform by default.
- Improved performance when saving packages with many classes.
- Custom simulation time unit in experiments and plots.
- 3D Animation
- Orientation indicators on visualization shapes.
- Improved zoom controls, including drop-down with common choices.
- Improved selection handling.
- Support for Vector primitive from Modelica Standard Library 4.0.0.
- Moving of variables between subplots by drag-and-drop or right-click on curve.
- Intelligent display of arrays when selecting variables to plot.
- Captions can be added to plots, including variable values and references to subplots.
- Identifiers for model plots, for identification in Wolfram Language and captions.
- Make event transients identifiable in plots using a lighter color.
- Duplicate plots for easy modification and experimentation.
- Prefetch variables in model plots for fast and efficient plotting from large simulation results.
- Better control of result when exporting plots to images.
- Improved display of simulation logs.
- Improved FMU Export compliance.
- Improved Modelica compliance of discrete-time variable initialization.
- Hundreds of bug fixes for improved stability, messaging and performance.
Welcome to my blog!