Tecplot 360 EX 2019 R1 v2019.1.0.99403 Linux | 346 MB
More CFD simulations are being run, grid sizes are getting larger, and data sets are being stored remotely. It’s essential that you have the right tools to effectively analyze your results—whether they are CFD, other simulations or test data. The right tools handle large data sets, automate workflows, and visualize parametric results. The right tools help you spend less time waiting and more time discovering.
Analyze Complex Results
- Load your data with support for 27 CFD, FEA, structural analysis, and industry-standard data formats.
- Unique multi-frame environment with multiple pages for reporting and comparing solutions.
- Understand XY, Polar, 2D and 3D plots using unique linking capabilities.
- Animate and step through transient solutions with video player-style controls like forward, backward, loop, bounce, and throttle control.
- Explore with interactive slicing, iso-surface, and streamtrace tools.
- Automatically extract key flow features such as vortex cores, shock surfaces.
Explore Billion Cell Models with SZL Technology
- Leverage multi-core desktop systems with multi-threaded capability.
- Dramatic performance improvements for large finite-element data:
- Load times up to 23 times faster.
- Peak memory usage reduced up to 93%.
- Files sizes compressed up to 70%.
- Analyze large finite-element data sets quickly and easily on a typical engineering laptop.
Verify Engineering Designs
- Assess your grid quality with 28 grid quality functions including aspect ratios, Y+, skewness, orthogonality, and stretch factors.
- Validate computational output with experimental data in by a single plotting environment.
- Estimate the order of accuracy of your numerical solutions with Richardson extrapolation analysis.
- Interactively explore and sweep through flow field to check that flow features align with the grid.
- Compare multiple models simultaneously, including Fluid-structure Interaction (FSI) visualization.
Communicate and Publish Reports
- Copy and paste images directly into Microsoft Office applications.
- Export professional, presentation-quality vector and raster formats.
- Present multiple, time-linked views of your plots with Tecplot 360’s unique multi-frame layout workspace.
- Optimize animations for PowerPoint and the Web.
- Create reports using unique multipage layouts.
Automate Routine Tasks
- Instantly apply a plot’s style attributes and layouts to a different set of data with layout and style files.
- Leverage over 180 macro functions to automate common analysis and plotting tasks.
- Create human readable text based macros by recording on screen actions.
Welcome to my blog!