VSO Software ConvertXtoDVD 22.214.171.124 Beta Multilanguage | 16.21 Mb
ConvertXtoDVD - top-choice video conversion software - convert and burn any videos such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD, YouTube, ogm, mpeg, quicktime mov! This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software burn video and audio formats to DVD, video conversion supports avi, divx, wmv, mkv, xvid, vcd, vob, dvd…
All in one video conversion and burning software
- Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
- Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
- Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more…
- Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support available languages…
- Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
ConvertXtoDVD - 126.96.36.199
ConvertXtoDVD - 188.8.131.52
Feature added: Burn ISO files
Some fixes on DV Video, Deinterlacing that caused artifacts, subtitles in MOV files, …
- 0002668: [Bug] Subtitles embedded in MOV are not decoded correctly (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002557: [Bug] Some avi file are out of sync after conversion (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002618: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Artefacts in output dvd file when converting an interlaced high definition M2TS file. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002594: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Some Avi Files with dvvideo stream are no longer converted completely (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002112: [Bug] burn existing project (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002778: [Bug] V162: Missing amount of files and file size in log (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 184.108.40.206
Regression fix version, restored support for many file types, added support for new stream formats, fixed issues about synchronization
- 0002613: [Crash] Access violation on loading some MKV Files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002648: [Bug] Some MKV files with h264 and aac streams, are out of sync after conversion. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002677: [Bug] Audio plays too fast on some converted .mov files including an AAC audio stream. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002735: [Bug] error when enable 2 pass enconding option (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002675: [Bug] Some .mov files are not loaded. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002680: [Bug] [Regression] Bad framerate detection in some MPEG2 movie files (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002734: [Bug] [REGRESSION] Bad colours conversion in avi files with Raw RGB32 video stream (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002733: [Bug] Some M2TS files with AC3 2ch audio stream have no audio after conversion. (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002719: [Bug] Some RMVB (with RV40 video stream) are no longer converted (wesson) - resolved.
- 0002759: [Unsupported file/stream format] [REGRESSION] Some .REC files are no longer loaded with Convertxtodvd 220.127.116.11 (wesson) - resolved.
ConvertXtoDVD - 18.104.22.168
- various background work for multicore optimisation
Home Page - www.vso-software.fr