Complete file and system disk imaging backup and restore for home and home office users that can protect your entire system and family pictures, videos, music, and important documents stored on your home PC. Acronis True Image allows you to create an exact disk image for complete system backup and disk cloning providing the most comprehensive data protection.
- Two in One!
Acronis True Image 9.0 Home provides you two backup options in one solution:
1) Our original disk imaging backup option which enables you to create an image of your entire hard disk drive, including the operating system, applications, user settings, and all data. Use the image to restore your PC to a known working state without any reinstallation.
2) A new file-based backup option which enables you to backup and restore individual files and folders, like your My Documents folder or a specific file, like your latest tax return. A wizard walks you through all of the steps.
Acronis True Image 9.0 Home makes restoring your system even faster with the exclusive new Acronis Snap Restore feature. It also provides several additional enhancements.
- New! DVD Burning — Save backups directly to DVDs without using 3rd party DVD burning software
- Exclusive Acronis Snap Restore — Lightning-speed restore of your PC from an image. You can start working in seconds while your system is still being restored.
- Exclude files — Save space when creating backups by only backing up the types of files you want to keep
- Differential backup — Decrease the number of backups you manage. Differential backups capture the changes made since your last full backup
- Expanded Acronis Drive Snapshot technology — We've expanded the no reboot feature to include backing up specific files and folders. We can even backup system files and open files with no issues. No matter which option you select, you can continue to use your PC during backup.
- Windows System Restore management wizard — If you run Acronis True Image 9.0 Home regularly this feature in your operating system is redundant. Free up to 10% of your hard disk drive by disabling this default feature in your operating system using Acronis True Image 9.0 Home software.
Acronis True Image 9.0 Home Key Features :
- Scheduler — Automate backups, so you don't need to remember to run them
- Exclusive Acronis Secure Zone — No need to purchase an extra hard drive, CDs, or DVDs to protect data because you can save data to a special hidden partition on your hard drive
- Exclusive Acronis Recovery Manager — Boot your computer to start the recovery process without boot media by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed
- PC cloning — Upgrade to a new system disk without having to reinstall the operating system and applications, or configure user settings
- Add new hard disk — Expand your PC's storage capacity
- A wizard driven interface — The product walks you through each task so that you don't need to be a computer wiz to use it