* Unified design environment - Work efficiently in the common Adobe interface, enjoy flexible file exchange across the components of Adobe Creative Suite, and take advantage of visual file-management and tracking of all your files and assets.
* Simplified file versioning - Access both historical versions and parallel “alternates” of project files, including both Adobe and common non-Adobe file formats, in Version Cue CS2.
* Adobe Bridge visual file browser - Efficiently organise, browse, locate, and preview the assets you need every day from within the new Adobe Bridge visual file browser.
* Adobe Stock Photos - Browse and search royalty-free images from multiple leading stock photo agencies in one convenient, familiar location using Adobe Stock Photos. Purchase images from several agencies in a single shopping cart, and manage your imagery without ever leaving Adobe Creative Suite.
* Consistent colour across the suite - Synchronise colour settings across the components of Adobe Creative Suite to view the colour in your designs more consistently, preserve CMYK values, and see more accurate rich black previews.
* Consistent Adobe PDF file creation - Enjoy a common interface across the components of Adobe Creative Suite when creating Adobe PDF files, and choose from shared Adobe PDF presets for consistent settings and output from any Adobe Creative Suite component.
* Mobile site design - Start designing mobile sites with visual authoring and advanced hand coding tools. Then verify standards compliance and preview with mobile browser emulation for leading devices.
* Inclusive electronic reviews - Use Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional to enable anyone with free Adobe Reader 7.0 software to add comments to Adobe PDF files during design reviews.
* Help at your fingertips - Enjoy one-click access to the Adobe Help Center, a centralised repository for quick, consistent, and in-depth how-to information for Adobe Creative Suite.
Minimum System Requirements:
* Intel Pentium III or 4 processor
* Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4, or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or 2
* 384MB of RAM to run any one creative application with Adobe Bridge and Version Cue Workspace
* Additional RAM required to run multiple applications simultaneously (512MB to 1GB recommended)
* 3GB of available hard-disk space to install all applications (installation of common files requires at least 1GB on primary hard disk)
* 1,024x768 monitor resolution with 16-bit video card (24-bit screen display recommended)
* CD-ROM drive
* For Adobe PostScript printers: PostScript Level 2 or PostScript 3
* Internet or phone connection required for product activation
* QuickTime 6.5 required for multimedia features
* Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos and additional services.