Advanced RAR Repair (ARAR) is a powerful tool to repair corrupt or damaged RAR files. It uses advanced technologies to scan the corrupt or damaged archives and recover your files in them as much as possible, so to minimize the loss in file corruption.
Main Features in Advanced RAR Repair v1.1:
* Support to repair all versions of RAR and SFX files.
* Support to recover multi-volume and solid archives.
* Support to recover archives encrypted by a password.
* Support to find and select the RAR and SFX archives to be repaired on the local computer.
* Support to repair RAR files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
* Support to repair a batch of RAR and SFX files.
* Support to repair RAR archives as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
* Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a RAR archive with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
* Support drag & drop operation.
* Support command line parameters.