Alcohol brings new meaning to the word multimedia! It is without a doubt a leader in its class, bringing the ability to emulate and record CDs and DVDs together into one amazingly easy to use software program.
Using the latest technology the program is constantly being developed and improved to add in new features allowing it to maintain its position as a leading software package.
Imagine being able to store your most used CDs as images on your computer and then just call them up at the click of a button and run them at 200X the speed of some CD drives when you need them without requiring the CD itself. How about being able to make a backup of that CD on to another CD either using the CD itself or just using the image you've made of it. This is what Alcohol allows you to do and much more.
Changelog for v220.127.116.1123:
- UPDATE Virtual Drive engine.
- UPDATE Alcohol Command Launcher and Shell Extension Context Menu to support image files with Unicode file names.
- UPDATE Language translations
- FIX a rare incompatible problem with some external racks (Firewire and USB) while burning media.- ADD Support for more devices, you can find more detailed information on our development page at www.alcohol-soft.com/devsupp/
- FIX some minor bugs reported by users.
- ADD Win64Bit compatibility.
- FIX DEP (Data Execution Prevention) conflict problem.
- UPDATE 9 Improved. DPM for DVD media.
- ADD Upgrading system
- ADD log timestamp as the format user has set in their system.
- UPDATE Help Files
- ADD Selected speed logging during dumping image
- UPDATE Improved reading\writing engines