AnyDVD 220.127.116.11 with working key | 1.25MB
AnyDVD is a driver, which descrambles DVD-Movies automatically in the background. This DVD appears unprotected and region code free for all applications and the Windows operating system as well. With AnyDVD's help copy tools like CloneDVD, Pinnacle Instant Copy, InterVideo DVD-Copy, etc. are able to copy CSS protected Movies. You can remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software. With the help of AnyDVD you can watch movies with non matching region codes with every DVD Player Software you like!
AnyDVD is capable of removing unwanted movie features, including subtitles and prohibition messages such as copyright and FBI warnings. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, or prevent 'PC-friendly'software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD. AnyDVD decrypts not just DVDs: AnyDVD allows you also to play, copy and rip protected Audio CDs!
Decryption is not all that AnyDVD offers. You can control the drive speed of your DVD drive, allowing you to reduce the noise level when watching movies on your PC. You can even adjust the display frequency of your monitor for both NTSC and PAL displays.
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
Changes in version 18.104.22.168, 2006 10 08 :
- New: Added support for the "Protect DVD-Video" copy protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: UDF filesystem patch. With the help of AnyDVD DVDs protected with "Protect DVD-Video" can now be played on Windows MCE 2005, with Windows Media player or Zoom Player. Without AnyDVD these DVDs will not play correctly on PCs.
- New: Added fix for DVDs with wrong title set search tables. These DVDs caused CloneDVD / CloneDVD mobile to skip parts of the movie. We are not sure if this is the lame attempt of a copy protection, or an unintentional mastering error.
- New: Improved support for the FluxDVD protection found on DVDs created from downloads from CinemaNow (needs CloneCD, CloneDVD 22.214.171.124 or better or CloneDVD mobile 126.96.36.199 or better to make a copy)
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added check to the "Jump directly to Tile Menu" function, so the player won't deadlock
- Fix: Title sets with program chains without programs/cells caused AnyDVD to crash
- Some minor fixes and improvements
RAR Password: dnunda_upload