APBackup ver.3.0.3235 | 4,28 MB
APBackup is an automatic backup tool that allows you to back up your data to local or network drives, FTP or LAN. The backup files can be stored uncompressed or in standard Zip format, with additional support for other compression formats (using plug-ins).
While very straightforward, APBackUp has all features any PC user, whether a novice or a pro, might need. These include support for all storage media types (floppy, hard drive, network disk, DVD, CD-R/W, FTP or LAN), plug-in support for any type of data compression method beyond ZIP (WinRar, ARJ or JAR), file/folder synchronization options and a brainlessly simple task scheduler.
In addition, APBackUp offers several extremely handy features that most other backup software developers seemed to overlook - like backing up files that are opened and being used, e-mail notification for backup results, incremental backup, multiple backup file versions or an option to run the program as a network service. Plus, APBackUp can back up multiple PCs and store that data in one place - a very convenient solution for small businesses and home offices.
* Backup files can be stored in standard Zip (Zip64 compatible) format
* Plug-ins allows to create archive in ANY other format (WinRar, ARJ, JAR,…)
* Also allows to copy folders without compression (synchronization)
* Supports inclusion and exclusion of files by wildcard mask as well as by exact file name.
* Supports backup of in-use and open files
* Detailed logs of all backup operations.
* Intuitive user interface for beginners and advanced options for experts.
* Has its own scheduler supporting unattended auto-backup and scheduling of any specific time or date, day of the week or month.
* Allows you to create incremental backups so you only need to backup files that have changed.
* Supports FTP, all types of LAN and UNC file path names (Network folders).
* Filename can be auto created for every backup. A maximum backup versions number can be set (the oldest backup versions will be deleted).
* Backup files can be protected with a password.
* Can notify a user through email when backup operation have finished.
* Can store multiple folders (even from different computers) in one archive.
* Prepared archive can be stored in 3 additional folders.
* External applications can be started before or after task execution.
* Flexible performance tuning
* Can be used as Windows NT/2000/XP service
* Source folders can be monitored, so tasks can be automatically started after a source folder has changed.