Audio2SWF is an extremely easy program to convert your audio files into streaming Macromedia Flash files.
Audio2SWF is easy to use and is great for publising audio for websites.
Why use Flash Audio over other formats such as QuickTime or Windows Media?
* It Just Works! Over 97% of all browsers already have the free Flash player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to listen to your Flash audio.
* Flash audio will stream through firewalls!
* Flash audio does not require a streaming server!. Put Flash audio right on your website and it is ready for listening without any extra hardware.
* Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to hear your audio.
* Output Macromedia Flash Video files (FLV).
* Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page for your audio.
* Output self-executables to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
* Supports audio formats: .aiff, .mp3, .wav
* Select your audio compression quality.
* Add customizable players to add playback controls, sound controls, scrub bars, and more.
* Add on click actions to launch web pages or load other SWF movie files.
* In and Out point editing to choose a section of a audio to encode
* Batch convert multiple sound files at once
* Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes over time.