AutoSitePasswords is a user admin tool for Apache web servers.
AutoSitePasswords manages user databases and allows you to append, edit, delete and search the user records. AutoSitePasswords will create Apache password files (compatible with files generated by htpasswd) and allows you to upload them to the server.
* keeping user database
* append, edit, remove and search user records
* disabling of the user records on expiration date
* generates random login/password series
* generates Apache password files (.htpasswd)
* encryption of user passwords with MD5 algorithm
* uploads password files to FTP server
* imports user records from comma delimited text files