BroadGun pdfMachine Ultimate 12.12 | 5.96 Mb
Broadgun Software is committed to delivering superior pdf software products that can be customized to meet your specific requirements. pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine!
PDF enabled software is a vital component for every desktop. PDF or Portable Document Format is a widely used file format originally developed by Adobe. This format is rapidly becoming the defacto standard for publishing on the web.
Our pdf writer pdfMachine converts a print stream from an application directly into a PDF. Once you have installed the pdf writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click "print", select the "Broadgun pdfMachine printer" and that's it!
pdfMachine is simple and fast, with no complicated options and is a native Windows print driver. If you know how to print from an application then you can use pdfMachine!
pdfMachine ultimate contains of the base functionality of 'pdfMachine pro' plus:
* 'Word Mail Merge' allows you to use Microsoft Word Mail Merge to send bulk emails with customised PDF attachments to each recipient.
* Parameter parsing - control the PDF generation pipeline from instructions embedded into the content of the document.
The Benefits of PDF:
PDF documents generated by pdfMachine, when printed or viewed, maintain the integrity of all formatting in the original document. PDF files preserve documents formats independent of software, hardware, or operating system used to generate the original file. They can be opened, read and printed by many free PDF readers available on the web, and viewed on operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, and Unix variants.
PDF format is the best document format for long-term digital archival. Often software becomes obsolete, rendering some documents unreadable by current technology. Widely published formats, such as PDF, are more future proof that proprietary formats such as MS Word. In 50 years time, even if PDF's are not used anymore, all you need is the PDF specification and you can have a viewer developed to read your documents.
PDF has the ability to store text in a searchable form.
PDF files can be viewed within Netscape and Internet Explorer. These files can then be saved for off-line use or printed. This makes for easy use within an intranet or website.
Colour and Size:
PDF files enable sharp, colour-precise printing on most printers with precise onscreen colour match regardless of monitor brand. Users can magnify documents up to 800% without the loss of clarity in text or graphics. PDF files can be optimized and are often smaller than conventional document formats.
* Print to create PDF
* PDF Editing
* Open any PDF
* Comment PDF
* Multilingual font support
* Mail Integration
* Small File Sizes
* PDF Stationery
* Textural watermarks
* Security Encryption
* Active URLs
* N-Up Printing
* MS Office Integration
* MS IE Integration
* Network Installations
* Bookmark Editing
* Word Mail Merge
* Digital Signatures
* Parameter parsing
* Scanning Support
* Custom toolbar
* Terminal Server
* Set Next Action
* Set Document properties
* Multiple Print Profiles / Multiple Printers
* Windows XP/Vista x64 drivers
* File embedding/attaching
- Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / XP x64 / 2003 x64 / Vista
- Microsoft Word 2000 / 2002 (XP) / 2003
Changes in version 12.12, 11-Jul-2007 :
* PDF/A support
* added 'image as background' checkbox to dig sig appearance dialog
* append files crash
* hyperlinks to URL's that were PDF's not working properly
* some email hyperlinks not being converted correctly
* pdfMachine not working properly for non-admin users on terminal server
* pdfMachine not working properly for non-admin users who connect to network shared pdfMachine printer
* stripping valid chars from filename e.g. "[,)" chars.
* problem with older rego codes expiring when the should not