BSplayer Pro v1.38.828 | Feb 14th | 3.3mb
BSplayer is a Windows ® player that plays back all kinds of media files ( avi / mpg / asf / wmv / wav / mp3...) and specialises in video and divx playback.
* Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
* Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
* Resizable movie window
* Drag & drop support
* Command line support
* Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
* Custom aspect ratios
* Playlist support
* Resolution changing
* Frame capture
* AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
* Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
* External audio file supported
* S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
* INI files
* Remote control support - WinLIRC
* Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
* Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
Supported formats (some formats require additional codecs to be installed):
Video avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, divx, 3ivx, ogg, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv etc
Audio wav, mp2, mp3, ogg etc
Images jpeg, gif, bmp (DirectX 9 required)
Pro version has all the great functions of 1.0 plus new great features such as:
* Customizable Equalizer
* Support for Capture/Tuner devices
* Capture Video to file
* Integrated subtitle editor
* Network file buffering
* Improved subtitles
* Improved VMR9 support
* Technical email support
Customizable number of bands and custom center frequency for every band. Make your own presets for any type of sound you like.
Support for Capture/Tuner devices
BSplayer Pro enables you to record video and audio from any capturing device, such as webcams, digital cameras, TV tuners... Select encoder and it`s properties to save video directly to file.
Capture Video to file
You can capture video from any source directly into any format that your preinstalled codecs support (souch as most popular DivX, XviD, 3IVX,..).
Integrated subtitle editor
Easy to use but extremely powerful subtitle editor. Edit and convert various FPS rates to the ones you need (23FPS to 25FPS for example), correct bad subtitle timings and save repaired subtitle to a .srt file...
Network file buffering
Bsplayer Pro will buffer desired portion of a file to a cache, and play it from cache instead of playing it directly from drive. You can buffer from cd drives, network drives, wireless networks... No more laggy playback!