ClamWin Free Antivirus 0.90.1.1 | 14 MB
ClamWin is a Free Antivirus for Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003. It provides a graphical user interface to the Clam AntiVirus engine. It features a command line interface for scanning files, updating the virus definitions, and a daemon for faster scanning needed on high performance systems. ClamWin Free Antivirus For Windows is a completely free and open source anti-virus software package. It uses the GNU General Public License by the Free Software Foundation.
ClamWin Free Antivirus features:
- High detection rates for viruses and spyware;
- Scanning Scheduler;
- Automatic downloads of Virus Database updates. ClamAV team regularly updates Virus Databases to include a new virus/variant immediately after it appears;
- Standalone Virus Scanner;
- Right-Click Menu Integration to Microsoft Windows Explorer;
- Addin to Microsoft Outlook to remove virus-infected attachments automatically. Built-in support for mbox, Maildir and raw mail files
- Built-in support for RAR (2.0), Zip, Gzip, Bzip2, Tar, MS OLE2, MS Cabinet files, MS CHM (Compressed HTML), MS SZDD
- Built-in support for Portable Executable files compressed with UPX, FSG, and Petite
Changes in Version 0.90.1.1 - 11 April 2007:
- Fixes the "database not found" errors caused by main.inc virus database folder.
- Additionaly it contains some cosmetic bug fixes in clamscan.exe
Homepage - http://www.clamwin.com/content/view/71/63/