Dr.Web® for Windows provides for reliable and highly efficient protection of your system and data regardless what type of the Microsoft operating system is installed on your computer. The Dr.Web® for Windows components allow in a real time mode to detect and rip in the bud penetrations into your computer of malicious programs from any external sources.
Dr.Web® for Windows main components:
* The Dr.Web® scanner with graphical interface - It scans the selected by a user objects on drives by request, detects and neutralizes viruses in memory, checks autorun files and processes.
* On-access monitor SpIDer Guard™ - It intercepts in a real time mode all accesses to files, detects and blocks suspicious behaviour of programs
* SpIDer Mail™ resident mail filters - It controls in a reals time mode all mail messages incoming on POP3 protocol and outgoing on SMTP protocol
* The Dr.Web® command line scanner - It scans the selected by a user objects on drives by request, detects and neutralizes viruses in memory, checks autorun files and processes.
* The automatic updating utility - It downloads updates of the virus bases and program modules, and also conducts a registration procedure and delivers the license or the demo key files.
* The Scheduler - It helps to plan regular actions to provide for the anti-virus protection, for example, virus bases updates, scanning of computer drives, scanning of autorun files.