Easy CD-DA Extractor - the "Swiss Army Knife of Digital Audio" is 4-in-1 software that rips Audio CDs, converts music files, and burns Audio CDs, MP3 CDs, WMA CDs, and Data CDs
Supports all popular audio file formats - 3G2, 3GP, MP1, MP3, MP2, Windows Media Audio, MP4, AAC, M4A, Ogg Vorbis, aacPlus (HE-AAC, AAC+, HE-AAC+PS, eAAC+), FLAC, WavPack, Musepack, WAV, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, CUE and M3U.
State-of-the-art audio encoding technology - Easy CD-DA Extractor includes the most advanced audio codec available, the aacPlus from the Coding Technologies.
Audio CD Ripper
Rips audio CDs with accurate, high-performance CD ripping engine. Bypasses 'copy-protections'. Reads badly scratched discs. Reports errors on the discs. Reads the track titles from the Internet. Writes ID3/ID3V2/metadata. Allows you to edit the metadata and specify the filenames for the ripped files, and more…
Audio File Format Converter
Converts audio file formats from one format to another. Splits CUE Sheets and encodes the music to individual files. Allows you to edit the ID3/ID3V2/metadata, and rename the output files, and more…
Audio CD Creator
Writes Audio CDs that are compatible with all home/car CD-players. Writes CD-Text. Supports CUE Sheets. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning.
MP3/WMA CD Creator
Writes MP3 CDs that can be played on MP3 compatible CD-players. Also writes WMA CDs, and standard Data CDs. Supports Unicode and long filenames. Uses BURN-Proof for error-free CD burning
Latest Changes :
Changes in Easy CD-DA Extractor 10.0.3 :
- Coding Technologies AAC and aacPlus encoder v8.0. Sound quality improvements.
- Updated MP3 encoder to LAME 3.97. Sound quality improvements.
- Support for converting & burning 24-bit files
- Support for converting & burning files with samplerate > 48kHz (e.g. 96kHz, 192kHz)
- Added options "Create new 'filename (n)'", "Overwrite", and "Skip" to the Audio File Format Converter's output file handling
- ID3V2 "Cover Art" metadata workaround: If the ID3V2 tag of source file does not contain COVER ART image, the default image of the file is read instead
- Bugfix: ID3V2 metadata field "Composer" reading/writing fixed.
- Bugfix: MP3 VBR (lame)header bug fixed.
- Bugfix: Source files were not always deleted when the "Delete source file after successful conversion" was enabled. Fixed.
- Bugfix: Sound quality error in LAME 3.97 encoder caused by the C++ compiler optimization fixed. (now produces bit-to-bit exact sound quality as the official LAME 3.97 command line encoder)
- Bugfix: A bug in sample rate conversion fixed
- Bugfix: Burning an Audio CD froze the program occasionally on some systems. Fixed with the new MP3 decoder (old MP3 decoder had a memory leak that was causing the problem)