EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.
- Motherboard & CPU. Accurate low-level information about motherboard, CPU and BIOS, including chipset details, DMI enumeration, AGP configuration information, SPD memory modules list, DRAM timing information and CPU instruction set support.
- Video adapter & monitor. Detailed information about the video adapter, video drivers and monitor, including DDC information, monitor serial number and supported video modes detection, low-level GPU details, OpenGL and Direct3D features list.
- Storage devices. Information about all hard disk and optical disk drives, including IDE autodetection, S.M.A.R.T. disk health monitoring, ASPI SCSI devices list and partitions information.
- Network adapters, multimedia, input devices. Exhaustive information about network adapters, sound cards, keyboard, mouse and game controllers, including NIC MAC address detection, IP and DNS list, network traffic monitoring, DirectSound, DirectMusic and DirectInput information.
- Misc hardware. Information about PCI, PnP, PCMCIA and USB devices, communication ports, power management information, device resources list, printers information.
- Operating system. Detailed Windows information, including operating system installation date and product key, system services and system drivers list, process information, environment variables list, system folders list, system files and Event Logs content, AX and DLL files list, UpTime information.
- Server and display. Information about network shares, users and groups list, logged on users list, account security settings, opened files list, fonts list and Windows desktop configuration details.
- Networking. Large amount of information about networking status, remote access and mailing accounts, network resources and Internet settings. List of network routes, Internet Explorer cookies and history of visited web pages.
- Installed software. Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs.
- Windows Security. Operating system security information including DEP (Data Execution Prevention) status, list of installed security patches and system restore status.
- Security applications. Firewall, anti-spyware and anti-trojan software list. Anti-virus software information including virus database details.