Expert Sleepers Augustus Loop 2.0.3 VST AU MacOSX | 5.06 MB
Augustus Loop is an emulation of a tape-based delay effect, with some extra features to facilitate its use as a looping device. (If you're unfamiliar with the concept/genre of looping, pay a visit to www.loopers-delight.com
* Really long maximum delay (3600 seconds - that's one hour).
* Tap length/tap record. You can set the loop delay time while recording your first phrase.
* Virtual tape. The delay simulates an old-style tape delay, meaning you can
o change the tape speed (i.e. pitch up and down)
o reverse the tape direction
o stop the tape
o smoothly change the delay time (as if you were changing the head gap on a tape delay).
* Multimode filter and saturation in the feedback loop.
* ‘Tape Sim’ section to emulate the signal degradation of vintage tape echo machines.
* Four feedback taps (left to left, left to right, right to left and right to right) with independent delay time and feedback settings, for ping-pong effects, stereo delays etc.
* Pitch and filter LFOs.
* Loop length can be set in terms of the host's tempo setting.
* Output of MIDI clock messages to synchronise other applications to the plug-in.
* Ability to sync multiple instances of the plug-in running at once.
* Automatic fades up and down to allow smooth transitions in your playing. It can even automatically clear the loop for you once it’s faded out.
* Host transport-sync’d punch in and out when recording.
* ‘Inertia free’ mode suppresses the tape-like behaviour when changing delay times to allow seamless transitions between loop lengths. (This is also the route to the popular ‘multiply’ and ‘divide’ features found on some popular looping devices.)
* The ‘Fx Loop’ plug-in configuration allows you to route audio through other plug-ins either side of the ‘virtual tape’, allowing you to insert your own effects in the delay loop. So you can just substitute your own filtering/saturation for Augustus Loop’s own, or get really creative by inserting any plug-in you like in the delay.
* ‘Record Offset’ feature to solve the problem of latency in digital audio systems.
* Fully scriptable and skinnable GUI.
* Fully scriptable control via MIDI and OSC.
* Scripts can control other instances of the plug-in, allowing you to build complex multi-plug-in setups controlled from a single source (e.g. a MIDI pedalboard).