File Monster ver. 2.7 | Size : 1.08 Mb
File Monster - When you deletefiles using normal deletion methods, you leave all the information inthose files readily available to anyone with access to your computer!File Monster completely erases files from your system – actuallyoverwriting the information.
RULY ERASE FILES FROM YOUR PC
File Monster completely erases files from your system – actually overwriting the information in the file so it can not be recovered. The reason information is still available when you delete files with normal deletion methods is because normal deletion methods only tell the operating system to not recognize the file as being present anymore, yet the information hasn't really been erased. As a result, anyone with a little knowledge of computers can very easily recover the information you thought was erased.
ERASE MORE THAN JUST COMMON FILES
To take your privacy a step further, File Monster also overwrites the original file name with a random name and it changes the file's creation date. Moreover, it can even erase pesky hidden files, system files, and read-only files.
DO NOT LEAVE SENSITIVE DATA ON YOUR COMPUTER
* Don't leave sensitive data on your computer: deleted files are the first place many computer savvy people will look when they are trying to discover sensitive information on your computer. Some important questions you have to consider:
* When you delete files is the information in those files something you want just anyone to have access to?
* When you leave your office at night, just who has access to your computer?
* Do you trust that neighbor that comes over to your house to use or fix your computer? How about your roommate?
* Do you trust the people you give your computer to when something needs installed or fixed?
* Now maybe these people will just snoop around – or maybe they'll take the information they collect for their own use or to use against you! Deleting files with File Monster, however, makes sure you don't have to worry about that.
* Permanently erase files
* Overwrite information
* Protect your privacy
* Avoid embarrassment
* Avoid job loss
* Avoid misunderstandings
* Delete system files
* Delete hidden files
* Delete read-only files
* Delete Internet files
* Delete documents
* Protect sensitive data
* Stop corporate espionage
* Delete selected files
* Delete entire folders
* and much more!