Besides its excellent abilities to correct digital photos, it has many rich tools and effects found just in much more expensive tools.
And there are also many tools you can hardly find elsewhere.
People who care about their photos choose to have Focus Photoeditor because it makes easy to achieve professional photo correction in few steps.
Focus Photoeditor infact combines amount and quality of features with the user-friendly interface.
Version 5 is now a lot FASTER, has improved algorithms, new features and a completely renewed skin.
What makes Focus Photoeditor really great?
* Loads fast, letting you immediately start to edit your pictures.
* Program does not eat up memory, it just uses the right amount necessary for working: memory consumption does not grow with number of layers or the number of pictures opened in the editor.
* Supports over 70 digital camera RAW formats. (Click here for the list)
* Has a very comprehensive and professional set of features.
* Has the best set of Automatic Photo Corrections available on the market.
* High quality photo correction algorithms, which are also finely tuned. An example is the new Unsharp Mask filter.
* Has a very easy to use Batch Processor with undo capabilities.
* Supports powerful ways of creating Selections and has separate undo history for them.
* Features great control over precise editing (exact positioning of layers, precise cropping, printing in exact size and position etc..)
* Many options to save and export files (optimized size and preview for all formats)
* Very comfortable picture browser: lets you rotate, make backup copies, copy&paste, print picture files in a sheet.
Focus Photoeditor has an impressive arsenal of tools for editing and correcting digital images: Quick Fix Wizard, Exposure Compensation, Fill-Back Light, Smart Flash-Reduce Hilights, Midtones Compression, Adjust levels, Gamma, RGB curves, Hue / Saturation, Brightness / Contrast, Shadows / Highlights, Histogram stretch and much more..
When coming to automatic corrections our software is an excellent choice as well: try its Quick Fix, Auto Contrast, Auto Stretch, Auto Colors, Auto White Balance, Smart Flash, Reduce Hilights and many others.
Focus Photoeditor 5 can read and correctly render pictures with Adobe RGB or any other embedded color profile.
In v. 5 a special attention and accurate tuning was put in every algorithm. With all its correction tools Focus Photoeditor will make your pictures look incredibly clean, sharp and perfectly balanced.
In Focus Photoeditor any editing tool can be used with color mode or with retouch mode. This gives you great flexibility in choosing the right tool for retouching different parts of a picture.
* Very practical and easy to use is the Anti-RedEye. You can get rid of this annoying problem very quickly: just select the eye color and choose the tool to use (for example a round brush or an ellipse..) to achieve a perfect result.
* The clone tool will let you remove unwanted details or duplicate existing ones.
* Also it's possible to lighten or darken details, Improve sharpness, Increase saturation using any of the editing tools provided.
Paint and Draw
Focus Photoeditor is an excellent painting and editing program. You can paint, draw lines, polygons, ellipses and apply color, textures, gradients and objects.
* Customizable brushes let you create any work of art.
* With Cloning you can turn your photos into paintings, by copying part of one picture onto another, using your preferred color.
* Edit precisely using grids and guides.
Compose with Layers
Focus Photoeditor as every advanced image editor supports layers. Layers are very useful for:
* Experimenting photo correction without modifying the original picture.
* Creating photo collages of several images one on top of another.
* Adding Text with shadows and 3d look.
* Create nice transparent blend effects between pictures.
The advantages of using our program for layers are clear when you don't have a lot of ram to waste. Infact FP's layers engine is designed to use the least amount of ram as possible.
Have Fun with Filters
Focus Photoeditor has a very large number of built-in filters.
Moreover it can also use Adobe PhotoShop ™ compatible Plug-Ins.
Many plugins are just waiting to be downlaoded and used for free on the internet and some can be purchased at very reasonable prices.
A plugin that we recommend to any true digital photographer is "Virtual Photographer": you can find out how to download it for free from our Links page.
You are welcome to download From OxyShare:
You are welcome to download From OxyShare: