Font Creator Professional Edition ver. 5.0 Build 5.0.0
Font Creator puts font creation within the grasp of the average PC user, typographers and graphic designers. The editor lets you easily select and modify the entire character set of any TrueType font and fonts based on OpenType font technology. Features include the ability to convert (scanned) images to outlines, thus enabling you to create fonts with your own signature, logo and handwriting.
The intuitive interface makes Font Creator the perfect tool for both new and experienced users. The advanced validation features make the design process easy and help you avoid common mistakes.
Whether you're a font vendor who wants to create and distribute royalty-free fonts, a designer who needs a unique font, a business person who needs to add a euro sign, logo or signature to an existing font, or a home user who wants to make a font based on your own handwriting, Font Creator has the tools you need.
• View and edit TrueType and Opetype fonts
• Create new characters (glyphs) or create new fonts
• Modify individual glyph contours
• Add or correct composite glyphs
• Add kerning of glyph pairs
• Edit and correct font names and mappings
• Correct fonts that display incorrectly
• Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
• Preview fonts before installing
• Install fonts in Windows
• Unlimited undo, redo and repeat options
Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or 2003