Foxit PDF Editor 2.0.101 Portable | 5MB
Unlike other so-called “PDF Editor”, which only works with notes or limited page contents, Foxit PDF Editor allows you to modify any page contents within any PDF document. You can select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste texts, images and graphics. You can insert, import, delete pages or design page layout. After you finish editing, you can print out the result PDF file or save it to overwrite the original file or create a new file. To find out more details about the actions Foxit Editor enables you to perform on a PDF file, please click on the following links:
* Modifies any contents of any PDF file
* Edits document intuitively, in a what-you-see-is-what-you-get way
* Requires no inside knowledge of PDF file format
* Displays PDF file fast and perfectly
* Presents a simple and neat user interface
* Packs in a small downloadable package
* Occupies small hard disk space after installation
* Supports multi-language PDF content
* Is affordable
What’s New in Version 2.0?
Version 2.0 has introduced many new features and improvement as below:
* New Toolbars:: Toolbars have been renovated thoroughly. New buttons for many functions have been added to the toolbars. These toolbars look professional and will greatly increase users’ productivity.
* Improved Status Bar: Now, users can specify page number or zooming factor in status bar.
* Floating Property List: Newly-designed property list can be dragged anywhere in the screen and hid or shown anytime. This allows users to view any part of a page. Users will be able to modify object properties and see the changes come to effect instantly. In addition, special setting dialogs can be invoked for users to change complex settings, such as colors setting, clipping setting and dashing line setting.
* Default Settings: Version 2.0 allows a user to specify default settings of parameters and behaviors inside Edit/Option dialog.
* Drag Action: In previous versions, a user has to explicitly enter values to specify many parameters. Now with Version 2.0, a user can use a mouse to drag the control points of an object to manipulate it and set the parameter implicitly. For instance, a user can drag the control point of a text object to resize it.
* Flexible Image Editor: Users may double click on an image to enter the image editor.
o Several new tools have been added to image editor, including Magic Wand tool, Polygonal Lasso tool and Layer tool.
o Other tools have been improved, including Selection tool, Dodge tool and Burn tool.
o In previous versions, users can only undo or redo the latest action in Image Editor. This new version allows users to Undo/Redo multiple steps, as long as the program doesn’t reach the memory limit of the PC.
o With Version 2.0, a user can edit images from multiple PDF files at the same time which is impossible in previous versions. The user can copy and paste image areas across different files.
o Several short-cut keys have been added to speed up image operations.
* Intuitive Graphics and Clipping Editor: In previous versions, graphics and clipping path are edited in separate small dialogs which do not show the PDF page content behind the path. This is very unintuitive. Version 2.0 allows users to edit them in the main window, with bigger and consistent view showing the PDF content behind them.
* Intuitive Layout Editor: In previous versions, layout is edited in a separate small dialog. Version 2.0 allows users to edit it in the main window, with a bigger and consistent view.
* Editing Encrypted PDF: Version 2.0 allows users to read and edit encrypted PDF files, which is a new and useful feature.
* Improved In-place Editing: Version 2.0 enables users to add or delete text easily and quickly. You can click on a selected text object and select the “Edit Object” button to enter the in-place editing mode, then move your mouse cursor directly to the proper place where you’d like to edit.
* Extensibility: Version 2.0 adopts a new framework consolidating different function modules and allowing for future extension to add more modules, e.g. form design module.
* Bug fixes and much more.