FoxPro2MySQL Sync ver.1.2.1 | 13,5 MB
FoxPro2MySQL Sync is a reliable bi-directional database migration tool which allows you to synchronize and convert from:
* MS Visual FoxPro to MySQL
* MS Visual FoxPro to MS Visual FoxPro
* MySQL to MS Visual FoxPro
* MySQL to MySQL
Synchronize and convert databases from MS Visual FoxPro to MySQL or from MySQL to MS Visual FoxPro rapidly and reliably! Operate with a whole database or select only needed tables, fields, indexes and foreign keys to proceed! Reach the desired result by simple configuring of several options through Wizard interface or in command line mode! FoxPro2MySQL Sync is also applicable for MySQL database synchronization and migration to another MySQL database or to another MySQL server. Moreover, FoxPro2MySQL Sync is quite well for copying and synchronizing MS Visual FoxPro database and MS Visual FoxPro separate tables with another MS Visual FoxPro database.
* Interactive (GUI) mode / command line mode;
* MS Visual FoxPro version 9.0 and early support;
* Feature to replace symbols in names of tables and fields (which are required not to be used as they are the symbols reserved for MySQL internal purposes) with a substitute symbol;
* Automation of the conversion process with task scheduler;
* Ability to select ISAM, MYISAM, HEAP, InnoDB or BDB table types when copying data to MySQL;
* Unicode support/Supported charsets
U.S. MS-DOS, Mazovia MS-DOS, Greek MS-DOS, International MS-DOS, European MS-DOS, Turkish MS-DOS, Icelandic MS-DOS, Nordic MS-DOS, Russian MS-DOS, Thai Windows, Kamenicky MS-DOS, Japanese Windows,Chinese Simplified Windows, Korean Windows, Traditional Chinese Windows, European Windows, Russian Windows,Windows ANSI, Greek Windows, Turkish Windows, Hebrew Windows, Arabic Windows, Standard Macintosh, Greek Macintosh, Russian Macintosh, Macintosh EE.
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN5, LATIN7, ARMSCII8, ASCII, CP1250, CP1251, CP1256, CP1257, CP850, CP852, CP866, DEC8, GEOSTD8, GREEK, HEBREW, HP8, KEYBCS2, KOI8R, KOI8U, MACCE, MACROMAN, SWE7, UTF8 (unicode charset)
* Primary keys and Indexes support;
* Advanced customization options:
- partial selection for database objects to be converted.
- database objects (tables, fields, indexes) renaming before conversion.
- detection of possible conversion errors at customization stage.
* Sessions support - all your settings can be saved and restored then.
* `ENUM` and `SET` MySQL database types support;
* MS Visual FoxPro free tables support;
* Skins support;
* Multilanguage Support.