Game Jackal ver. 220.127.116.113 | 5 Mb
Play all your favorite games without inserting a single cd! Using your game's original CD or DVD, create a Game Jackal profile that enables you to play your favourite games directly from the hard drive… CD-Free! Once a profile has been created the CD or DVD can then be put away for safe keeping, protecting your gaming investment for years to come and ensuring hunting for and inserting a game’s disc is a thing of the past.
Game Jackal works by making profiles of your favorite games. A profile is not an image of the game's cd, but a small collection of files (on average a game's profile is only 9MB in size**). The profile creation process is straightforward and is performed while you're playing your favorite games.
- No longer do you need to find and insert the game's CD-ROM.
- Preserve the original game's CD-ROM: one of the problems with having a favorite game is that the CD-ROM gets damaged over time.
- Game load times are dramatically shortened.
- An easy to use interface, providing the user with a single tool for "cd free" gaming.
- The creation of a Game Jackal profile is performed while you are playing your favorite game!
- Using the auto update feature, your version of Game Jackal will always be the latest version available.
- Guardian Control, this feature allows for the password protection of game profiles in addition to specifying when and how long a game can be played.
Using the profile wizard you simply:
1. Enter a name for the new profile
2. Select the game executable (optional)
3. Insert the game CD-ROM
4. Play your game!
That's it… your game profile is now created and "cd free" gaming is now a reality. Next time you want to play that game simply select it from the profiles list within the Game Jackal interface.
Changes in version 18.104.22.1683 :
* Fixed a bug that prevented the Game Jackal shortcuts from working correctly.
* Minor tweaks to the interface.