- Copies and/or emulates all major game copy protection methods,
plus it does cope with the more tricky ones, such as VOB Protect
CD, StarForce 1 & 2, the latest SafeDisc and Securom!
- Copies single-layer DVD's, even Playstation 2 (the PSX 2 needs a
Modchip!) and Video-DVD's.
- NEW: New is the integrated game starter. This functions allows
it, to play copy protected games without using a CD/DVD in your
drive - without "No CD Crack" or something like this. Please try
the GameStarter to use the full functionality of GameJack 5!
- NEW: Advanced Copy dialog to change or add files while 1:1 copy
- NEW: Now GameJack 5 offers an integrated copy protection
scanner. We don't deliever anymore the outdated ClonyXXL with
- Intelligent copy mechanismen:
1. DPM Mode©. A safe and easy way to copy even state-of-the art
protections via virtual drives with a data position
measurement of the complete CD.
2. Fast skipping of defect sectors
3. EFM optimisation to copy "weak" sectors
4. Incl. RAW COPY Mode©
- Hide ATIP function to hide that a CD-Recordable and not a
manufactured CD is inserted in the CD-ROM.
- Image splitting
- One virtual drive included. But if you have already virtual
drives installed, there is a big chance that GameJack supports
- Image Archiving on CD and DVD: Up to 6 Games as backup on a
DVD-R(W), DVD+R(W) and DVD-RAM! You may include relevant updates
plus the required serial and never have the hassle of chasing
your originals again! The backuped games could be installed and
launched direct via the archive disc.
- Supports Windows 2000, XP or newer operating systems. If you
still work with Windows 98 or ME we advise using GameJack 4.
- Available languages: English, German & Spanish.